Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Books Develop New Method For Deposits

I think this is going to catch on.

Offshore books that intend to continue doing business with U.S. clients are desperately trying to come up with ways to accept deposits now that all banks, Neteller and most others are barred by law from sending to gambling sites.

A few of them have just started accepting "Visa gift cards." These are cards that are purchased in advance from the issuing card company by a third party vendor. The books are setting up an offshore processor to accept the gift cards!

This takes the credit card companies out of the loop. The only transaction involving them was the initial purchase of the card. The actual transfer of money to the books is done by the processor owned by the books. Ingenious.

You can see more at www.allaccessgift.com or any other site that sells gift cards.

I figured they'd find a way to circumvent this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
      I figured they'd find a way to circumvent this situation.
      There is no such thing as a sure thing in gambling, but you can say that the offshore sites were surely going to find a way to keep getting US money.

Comment

5dimes uses a western Union acct called swiftpay. where you actually set up an acct where you go to any western union, deposit the money into the acct, then contact cust service, tell them how much you sent and your number, and in about 10 minutes it is in your acct. It is only a $6 fee, and I think they will cover fees on deposits over 250 or 500. You also dont have to give some weird name in the Caribbean which might draw attention and get you black flagged

Comment

I was able to make a deposit with my debit card at Bodog.

Comment

Intertops just came out with something called Interpay .Kind of like the BetJam card ..
            2005 MLB Team Ball Champ
            2005 NASCAR Surivor Champ

Comment

Working...
            X