Neteller funds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neteller funds

What does everyone thing about the chances of recouping any funds that are currently in neteller? I've seen thier official statement on the situation, but was wondering what others thought.

Am I the only one dumb enough to have cash in neteller?

Comment

you'll get your money...your just gonna have to wait it out !

Comment

Been told checks are taking 6-8 weeks
        ETFs are taking 2 weeks

All money I have been told is in trust accounts.

Comment

That is what they are saying. I just feel like they are saying that to buy time until they go belly up.

Comment

Originally posted by vsherrel
            That is what they are saying. I just feel like they are saying that to buy time until they go belly up.
            I really don't know

All I know is what i've been told. Why ETF would take so long is beyond me. Checks taking 6-8 weeks suposedly due to back log of requests for payouts.

Have you talked to them on the phone or VIA live chat?

Comment

I originally tried the EFT to my bank account and after waiting a week I cancelled it because the debit card I ordered on the website showed up. I had some problems getting the card activated (they had the wrong ss number attached to the card). It took several calls to Neteller and waiting on hold, but I finally got it activated and cashed out at the ATM today. I would advise ordering the debit card to cash out if you don't have one (it took about a week to arrive in the mail)

Comment

Congrats on getting the money out. I ordered a card yesterday and they told me it would be three weeks before I got it. The card seems like the only posiblility of getting money out. Everyday I look for the anouncement that they are either going bankrupt or not honoring US clients withdraws. I just hope I get the card before they drop the bombshell.

Comment

3 WORDS

WE ARE FUCKED

whoever had money in there kiss it good bye just called and the debit card is down now the efts are all stuck in pending and they have no time frame...wonderful GOOD BYE $300
                  2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
                  2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
                  2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

ETFs are no longer working
                    Heard debit card/gold card isn't working no more either
                    checks taking 6-8 weeks why I don't know.

Comment

Anyone with a debit card still working?

Comment

Working...
                      X