X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neteller Pulls from USA Market regarding Gambling sites

http://content.neteller.com/content/...nessupdate.htm

Effective Immediately

Due to recent US legislative changes and events, effective immediately, US members are no longer able to transfer funds to or from any online gambling sites.

All US members will continue to be able to use their NETELLER e-wallet account to safely transfer funds to and from non-gambling merchants and are not required to close their account or withdraw their funds.

Please note that we are experiencing higher than normal support volumes and recommend that you read the FAQs for more information.

see link above for more details

Comment

I predict imminent Neteller bankruptcy. Empty accounts into non-gambling operations ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
        I predict imminent Neteller bankruptcy. Empty accounts into non-gambling operations ASAP.
        What are non-gambling accounts?

Accounts are suposed to be secured and in trust accounts.

Comment

What I meant is either try to withdraw the money or use it to make a purchase at a non-gambling online site.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
            What I meant is either try to withdraw the money or use it to make a purchase at a non-gambling online site.
            And what site can you make a non-gambling purchase at using neteller?

Comment

Working...
            X