No announcement yet.

Neteller Sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You did all this as a new customer...you never used them before?
    “Take No Prisoners”

Comment

Originally posted by Carlg

Brand new customer.....I used to be with Pinny for about the last year. Before that I used a local. It took all of about 3 minutes to do.
      It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

If you want the 21% bonus for signing up you must deposit more than 300.

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Damn...I gotta look into this......Hope there a solid book...seems to easy...but thanks for the info...appreciated
          “Take No Prisoners”

Comment

Well, I did get a response back from Carib....(sort of)

Indeed you have been a member for a very longtime, Carl. Carib thanks you for this patronage and wants you to know that the decision to continue being a member is yours to make.
            We do look forward to having you around to provide the best service possible. Glad to know that you look forward to continuing on with us. Regards. -
            “Take No Prisoners”

Comment

Becareful Guys....I pulled my $$$ out of neteller on Saturday and it was deposited to my bank acct. yesterday...Today I logged onto my bank acct and there is a transaction pending from neteller to withdrawl that $$ back....I called my banks customer service and put a stop on that transaction and any ones that they try to withdrawl.....I have to renew this in 6 months or they can still withdrawl it at a later time....
              Pretty fucked up!!!! I'm tempted to withdrawl all my $$$ out of my offshore accts after this shit..

Comment

Now that sucks....Chuck, am I reading this right? your saying that Neteller tried to grab another withdrawel outta you?....wow
                “Take No Prisoners”

Comment

Now that sucks....Chuck, am I reading this right? your saying that Neteller tried to grab another withdrawel outta you?....wow
                  yes, The exact amount that they put in earlier...

Comment

Thanks Chuck...I'll put a block on there ass first thing in the morning!
                    “Take No Prisoners”

Comment

Well.....that instacheck worked....for a day...LOL I got to wager with the money last night, but Wells Fargo must of stopped that shit sometime today, because when I logged into Cris tonight it's as if I never signed up. And I still don't have a deduction out of my checking account.

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Working...
                      X