Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BetCris Info for those looking to open an account...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BetCris Info for those looking to open an account...

Guys, I clicked on the BetCris banner at the top, based on Monte's recommendation, as I may throw some money in an account for the Super Bowl. The banner at the top says "Huge Deposit Bonus' but doesn't mention it on the home page, so I emailed customer service asking what the bonus was. Here is the response...be sure to ask for it as this is pretty lame!

Hello Dear Customer

Thank you for contacting us.

Our sign up bonus for new customers is a 21% initial deposit Free Play bonus with 5 time rollover in deposits of $300 or more. Credit Card deposits is the only method that doesn't apply for this bonus. The maximum bonus granted is $500.

The bonus is not an automatic feature, it must be requested in the next 24 hours after making the deposit. You can request it via live chat, phone or e-mail to our Customer Service Department.

If you have any further questions regarding this matter, you are more than welcome to contact our customer service department.

Best Regards

Joseph
    Customer Service Representative
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Wow.....I just asked this exact question in the ASD forum.

Thanks Three Jack.
    Every
    Villain
    Is
    Lemons

Comment

Originally posted by rented mule
      Wow.....I just asked this exact question in the ASD forum.

Thanks Three Jack.
      I know and I responded...its bullsit...first you gotta ask for it, second you gotta ask for it within 24 hrs and third I sent the e-mail to customer service and they responded saying I need to contact custmoer service to get it...!

Comment

i tried betchris last night and to use my savings account to set it up. it didnt work and for what reason they didnt say.

i then talked to them via live chat as to why, they offered no reason. i then asked can i do a money gram, that is my preferred method with Pinny, they say yes you can. so i ask for the account # to make a deposit and the 4 digit # that YOU HAVE TO HAVE to do it. this jack leg gives me no account # and no 4 digit # that i need and says just send it to some fucking address in Nicaragua

i have sent many a money gram, and I KNOW WHAT INFO that is needed, and these clowns gave me nothing. Sorry Monte, i am very disappointed in that book AND WILL NOT DO business with them.
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

JC, have you tried Neteller?

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
            JC, have you tried Neteller?

No Jack i havent and wont. Im odd that way, i liked the way at Pinny i could roll into a walmart and give them a 1006.00$$ in cash, and they would send it to some place in Oregon, they would give me a confirmation # and i would go home and send that # to Pinny and within 30 minutes my account would have 1006.00$$ in it.

And when i wanted payment, they would Fed ex me a check to my work address within 3 business days and i would put it in my savings account.

i like these methods cause i really dont want anyone knowing what i am doing. dont want any records for my wife to find out. and that way no one knows, its my savings account.

so thats the only way i will fund an account, so if betchris is retarded, so be it. i have a local
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
              No Jack i havent and wont. Im odd that way, i liked the way at Pinny i could roll into a walmart and give them a 1006.00$$ in cash, and they would send it to some place in Oregon, they would give me a confirmation # and i would go home and send that # to Pinny and within 30 minutes my account would have 1006.00$$ in it.

And when i wanted payment, they would Fed ex me a check to my work address within 3 business days and i would put it in my savings account.

i like these methods cause i really dont want anyone knowing what i am doing. dont want any records for my wife to find out. and that way no one knows, its my savings account.

so thats the only way i will fund an account, so if betchris is retarded, so be it. i have a local
              Make sense...I have used Neteller and it is so simple...probably too simple. I put a couple of hundred in at a time but haven't in about 10 months as I consistently lose...I have never taken money out, always in!

Comment

Make sense...I have used Neteller and it is so simple...probably too simple. I put a couple of hundred in at a time but haven't in about 10 months as I consistently lose...I have never taken money out, always in!

what do you think of that sweetie in my sig, i think she is my best yet. look at that ass. damn that is so nice
                [email protected]

Comment

See the other thread...she is as close to perfect as I have seen. VERY impressive! Even looks better than my girl EA....

Oh to be a gym mat in that pic....

Comment

See the other thread...she is as close to perfect as I have seen. VERY impressive! Even looks better than my girl EA....

Oh to be a gym mat in that pic....

I saw your post after i said that, damn she is so nice....

Wife is calling for some attention, i need to go.

good night bro, see you guys tomorrow
                    [email protected]

Comment

I made a deposit myself into betcris and e-mailed them about the bonus which showed up pretty quick after e-mailing them. I do know that they also have a debit card which you can make cash withdrawals with right here in the USA.

As for sending money to Nicaragua i'm sure that is common as a lot of books have you send money to some obscure place and name. Whoever, you talked to JC may have been a tico and if so some of them aren't good at english. BetCris is a good book though and have been around for 21 years.

Comment

I'll have to check into that debit card. Thanks Monte.
                        Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville

JC, I have used mailgram ever since I saw a post from you about it. It is super easy to use and cheap. Let me know if find a new book that takes them.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
                            JC, I have used mailgram ever since I saw a post from you about it. It is super easy to use and cheap. Let me know if find a new book that takes them.
                            10-4, i love doing it that way
                            [email protected]

Comment

If I sign up for betcris do I need the special promo code from you while I am registering to get my 21 % bonus, or can I give it to them later. I was just about to register and at the point where it asks where did you here about us it asks to enter a promo code.

Comment

Working...
                              X