Is It just Me..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It just Me..............

.........or is anyone else a little nervous about having money at any offshore book right now?

I'm not all that conservative and don't mind some risk, but i'm not confident that everything will go as smoothly as it did with pinnacle when this happens the next time, as far as being able to withdraw funds.

I don't know. Something is making me hesitate right now and i'm almost considering taking a break until football starts up again, or at least the NCAA tourney, until we see what happens over the next 60 days.

Who knows? I may wake up tomorrow and pick a new book and start up again. Today, though, i'm not feeling all that good about it.
    Every
    Villain
    Is
    Lemons

I hear ya mule. I got my money out of Pinny as soon as they closed up shop in America. I cashed out of Bodog a couple of weeks ago. Right now I'm playing a few small plays with an offshore through a local agent....an arrangement that's worked fine over the last 2 or 3 years. But I'm not even comfortable at all with that.

Comment

I wont put more than 200.00 in any off shore right now. If they go under i wont lose sleep over that. Playing mainly with my local
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
        I wont put more than 200.00 in any off shore right now. If they go under i wont lose sleep over that. Playing mainly with my local

only way to go...been doing it the last ten years since i switched sides...

Comment

My advice is to have more than 1 book always has been as its good for shopping lines. Plus if a book does pull out of the USA for some reason you have the other one to wager with. Pinnacle was the book that I wagered through so I missed yesterday's action and opened an account with betcris.

Comment

Monte I have used Betcris for many years. Have you heard anyword if they will be shutting down. I am getting all this info late about Pinnacle. Why did they shut their doors on the US?? Any info would help. Thanks.

Comment

Monte nevermind I read on...still don't understand about Pinnacle?

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
                Monte nevermind I read on...still don't understand about Pinnacle?
                I'm not 100% sure why their doing what they are either. I do have 4 or 5 books that would like to have all of my pinnacle players though.

Comment

Working...
                X