Bet Jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet Jamaica

I signed up here , upon the advise and/or recommenadation of BC here, and I canot get in now.

Should I be concerned?

Or am I just stupid?

PS: I know the answer to that, but can I get some help?
    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

I miss Pinny sooooo much. This is the apocalypse
    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Goddammit, at least I can still log on to other sites. I guess I am dumber than a rock. Everyone just post your addy and I'll send you a check!

What's the difference? I don't know any better!

Comment

You're not alone my friend... hopefully BJ doesn't pull a Pinny's move like...

Sorry for the inconvenience. Our site seems to be having some technical difficulties this morning. Our tech support is currently working on the situation and it will be fixed ASAP. In the meantime, if you would like to receive lines or make wagers, you may do so by calling 1-800-329-1877 or 1-877-906-5666 and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Shayla
        BetJamaica Customer Service
        BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

BJ is very reliable. Same owner as Olympic.

Comment

I just logged in and it was working fine - there may have been a rush to all books yesterday after the pinny news hit and I bet some servers were hit hard.

Comment

Still can't get in.

Comment

it works now...server maintenance i guess

GrandPa .. can you try it ?
                BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

You guys having anymore problems logging in?

If so do the following:

Please inform any one who still can't log in to their account to kindly provide us your I.P. address. Simply go to What Is My IP Address? - Dedicated to IP address discussion and the foward your I.P. address to [email protected] which will forward this to the IP itself to trace the problem to locate the error.
                  98% are getting there but that still isn't acceptable until the problem is solved.
                  Scotty

Comment

I signed up also yesterday, I also called and transfered my money from Pinnacle and also put $1000 into an account and they gave me a bonus of 25% and $100 in free play....I asked if he knew anything about neteller pulling out of EFT on banks to Offshore Accts on Jan 31 and he said he heard that but I'd have to call neteller to confirm.....I think after this weekend I will pull my money out and then put some back next weekend and then pull out after Sunday, just in case...
                    Some Books might not be as kind as Pinnacle as to refund my money....Pretty scary situation..

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckLazar
                      I signed up also yesterday, I also called and transfered my money from Pinnacle and also put $1000 into an account and they gave me a bonus of 25% and $100 in free play....I asked if he knew anything about neteller pulling out of EFT on banks to Offshore Accts on Jan 31 and he said he heard that but I'd have to call neteller to confirm.....I think after this weekend I will pull my money out and then put some back next weekend and then pull out after Sunday, just in case...
                      Some Books might not be as kind as Pinnacle as to refund my money....Pretty scary situation..
                      How did you transfer your money from Pinnacle? Do you have Pinnacles Neteller code? Or did you do a book to book transfer? If so how?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                        How did you transfer your money from Pinnacle? Do you have Pinnacles Neteller code? Or did you do a book to book transfer? If so how?
                        I had to email Pinny's customer service at csb.com and have them transfer my acct....A BJ rep helped me over the phone....
                        Money was in my new acct tonight.. Just had to give my Pinnay acct No as well as BJ's....A fellow named Herman helped me...
                        The only thing that he couldn't answer was if the US is going to close off all EFT transfers on or after Jan 31....He told me to contact Neteller and I spent an hour last night on hold but didn't want to wait anylonger...Will try again tonight...He seemed nice, but so did Brutus before he stuck Ceasare with the knife...

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckLazar
                          I had to email Pinny's customer service at csb.com and have them transfer my acct....A BJ rep helped me over the phone....
                          Money was in my new acct tonight.. Just had to give my Pinnay acct No as well as BJ's....A fellow named Herman helped me...
                          The only thing that he couldn't answer was if the US is going to close off all EFT transfers on or after Jan 31....He told me to contact Neteller and I spent an hour last night on hold but didn't want to wait anylonger...Will try again tonight...He seemed nice, but so did Brutus before he stuck Ceasare with the knife...
                          Did you use this site as a reference for BetJamaica?

Comment

Originally posted by pake
                            BJ is very reliable. Same owner as Olympic.
                            i think vip sports too

Comment

Working...
                            X