Question About Pinnacle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question About Pinnacle

As I am a shutoff (for now) customer of wwts and was considering joining Pinnacle, I see where the best method of deposit is to sign up with Net Teller.
    I also see that I could send maximum $750 for now to get started.
    What bothers me is that Net Teller charges 8.7% or so to do this, which I think is kind of steep,and that this is the charge each time you end money.
    Does Pinnacle pick up any of these fees(I assume not) and/or are there any other quick methods to send money down without incurring these fees?
    I notice that with Pinnacle $1000 is minimum to be sent via Western Union as opposed to wwts, which is only $300.
    I know everyone speaks highly of Pinnacle, and that they probably have signup bonuses also.
    Ps-I emailed Pinnacle about this, but so far no response(they are probably being deluged today considering they are one of the few offshores remaining open).i

Savage here is their phone number:

1-800-439-5197

If you sign up with them make sure to use a banner on this site or mention this site so we get credit.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
      As I am a shutoff (for now) customer of wwts and was considering joining Pinnacle, I see where the best method of deposit is to sign up with Net Teller.
      I also see that I could send maximum $750 for now to get started.
      What bothers me is that Net Teller charges 8.7% or so to do this, which I think is kind of steep,and that this is the charge each time you end money.
      Does Pinnacle pick up any of these fees(I assume not) and/or are there any other quick methods to send money down without incurring these fees?
      I notice that with Pinnacle $1000 is minimum to be sent via Western Union as opposed to wwts, which is only $300.
      I know everyone speaks highly of Pinnacle, and that they probably have signup bonuses also.
      Ps-I emailed Pinnacle about this, but so far no response(they are probably being deluged today considering they are one of the few offshores remaining open).i
      yeah, Pinnacle is tough to get money into. When I used them about a year and a half ago I could use my debit card. When my money got whiped out they wouldn't take my debit card anymore.

Aren't most of the offshores still open?
      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Thanks Wayne.
        I will mention website when I call.
        ps I am spoiled and in all my years of being with wwts have never paid a transaction fee and don't want to start now.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
          Thanks Wayne.
          I will mention website when I call.
          ps I am spoiled and in all my years of being with wwts have never paid a transaction fee and don't want to start now.
          You must be steaming as I'm Monte

Comment

E-check......no Brainer......funds Your Account In Seconds And They Pay Same Day......
            MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
              E-check......no Brainer......funds Your Account In Seconds And They Pay Same Day......
              any fees?
              MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                You must be steaming as I'm Monte
                I'm not "exactly" thrilled.

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079
                  any fees?
                  NOT 2 DEPOSIT....U GET 1 FREE WITHDRAWAL A MONTH AND I BELIVE ITS 15 BUCKS IF U TAKE IT OUT A COUPLE TIMES A MONTH.......WAYNE USES IT ALSO HE MIGHT HAV SOMETHING 2 ADD BUT IT WAS THE SHIT...WHY USE A BOOKIE IF ITS THIS EZ...IAM HOOKED...
                  MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079
                    any fees?
                    no charge for deposit,$15.00 for withdrawl,e-check

Comment

Working...
                    X