No announcement yet.

Need a good on-line poker site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At Titan poker you can go and set up private tournaments... there is that always nice fee they charge each player depending upon the buy in... but you can password protect it too

Comment

Poker Site

Bodog. Lost the house.

Comment

I play a TON of online poker and have played alot at three sites: Party Poker, Bodog, and Pokerstars. 90% of my play is single tables, "Sit-N-Go" tourneys. Genenrally around a $50 buyin, but sometimes I'll play $12+1's more to kill time and $100+. I was on PP for about 3 years. I did't like it then b/c they only had 9 or 10 player tourneys and I like 6 player ones. They also had their blinds go up every 10 hands in a single-table tourney. However, now they added the short-handed tourneys as well as timed blinds levels. I would rate the other players on here as about a D. I cashed out alot more than I put in over the years, but I actually prefer to play with better players. I hate when an idiot calls you putting him all in with the 3 high flush draw and one card to come.

By that point I had already switched over to Pokerstars. They have the short-handed tourneys and timed blinds. I also like their interface better. They have a pretty good "players points" system too. I've gotten a ton of shirts, visors, and really nice playing cards (similar to kopag cards with the PS logo). I'd rate the players at a C. I win more here then I did at PS. Since last Ocotober, including withdrawls, I'm about 13 times the amount that I out in.

Bodog I only play now every now and then b/c that is where I bet sports. The players are AFWUL. If you want to get frustrated, this is the place to play, haha. I just use it to kill time or "even out" my account with the cash games. If you're just starting out with poker, I'd play here. If you're more advanced, I do to Pokerstars or PartyPoker. I prefer Pokerstars but could see someone playing at either. Hope that helps!
        O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Working...
        X