Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic

I can't even begin to tell you how many "locks" or goy's I get in my inbox when I first starting looking into sports betting over 3 years ago. I would sign up for the free picks service, what a mistake!
    I am still on these mailing lists for this crap. So glad I found this forum.Does this happen to anyone else?

You can stop them from sending them if you click on the "Unsubscribe" at the bottom of their email or go directly to their Home Page and look for "Unsubscribe" there...If that doesn't work, then put them into junk mail and they won't show up at your inbox..

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese
      You can stop them from sending them if you click on the "Unsubscribe" at the bottom of their email
      NEVER EVER click on the UNSUBSCRIBE at the bottom of email. In most cases you are confirming it's a valid email address to the SPAM sender.

Sign up and use a yahoo email address. Use that address as your email address to sign up for anything on the internet. Yahoo has an excellent SPAM filtering software. I never use my email address on the web.

Or

Use Mozilla Thunderbird or configure Outlook junk email feature. They both filter SPAM effectively.

Comment

block the mail

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
          block the mail
          That's what i do.

Comment

Working...
          X