Follow Up Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow Up Question

Before the question was asked about what times each of us climbs in and out of bed, I think it might be interesting to pose the question as to what do you usually do 1) right after you get into bed to prepare yourself for sleep(sex, read, tv, think, pray, etc. or just perhaps just try to sleep) and 2) what do you do say in the first 15-30 minutes immediatey after getting out of bed in the morning to prepare for and/or start the new day?

whats the question?
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

huh

Comment

Holy shit dude. How much about our friggin' lives do you really need to know???

Is there a book or Dateline investigation coming??? GEEZ ...

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218

MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Well Savage right before bed if Herbie is unlucky that night we usually Jack a big load in the Toilet. In the morning I usually tell Gerbie what a fine fellow he is and reward him by shooting a load in the Toilet again. Then its time to roll into the day.

Comment

i read affirmations first thing in the morning.....Starting a new company is a daunting task and takes the wind out of your sails if you let it...SO i start by repeating key phrases

Comment

Oh shit now I got Herbie pissed calling him GERBIE thanks Savage for another pot stirring question

Comment

Originally posted by knowlez
                  Well Savage right before bed if Herbie is unlucky that night we usually Jack a big load in the Toilet. In the morning I usually tell Gerbie what a fine fellow he is and reward him by shooting a load in the Toilet again. Then its time to roll into the day.
                  WE DIDNT NEED 2 KNOW
                  THAT BUT THANKS...
                  MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by knowlez
                    I love your honesty and well thought out answer.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218

Well Wayne, actually while I admit the questions are probing, I see less potential harm and danger in posing them than with the political topics which engendered so much animosity.
                      If most feel the topic is none of my business, then they will state so and/or ignore the post.
                      If I recall a while back, questions were posed about one's age, occupation, etc.
                      It was intended to be harmless, and was posed out of curiosity.
                      ps I have had too much coke of late, and am looking forward to some fountain Pepsi tonight instead at the 99/Red Sox Restaurant(no Coke served there) along with my dinner and of course watching the Sox get one against the Yanks.
                      Scratch the last part-Sox have been rained out.
                      Last edited by savage1; 06-07-2006, 06:52 PM.

Comment

coke is always good my man.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                          i read affirmations first thing in the morning.....Starting a new company is a daunting task and takes the wind out of your sails if you let it...SO i start by repeating key phrases
                          Question-sorry if I don't quite understand this, but could you explain what you mean by an affirmation in this instance?

Comment

repeat to mself what i envision of myself....

"i have

"i am.....

"i will......

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                              repeat to mself what i envision of myself....

"i have

"i am.....

"i will......
                              Would that be similar to the Power of Positive Thinking or is it something else?

Comment

Working...
                              X