MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

diet coke.....

Comment

Originally posted by bover1

LOL ..... HE LIKES THE PINK CAN ?

Comment

My choice is Coke.
              I have one every day(I guess I shouldn't brag about that considering some of the awful things coke is said to do to you in the long run).
              I have a comment/question about Coke:
              I love the fountain Coke especially say the kind served served in McDonalds, as it is much sweeter than what you buy in a can or bottle.
              Some people have said there is no difference and they can't tell the difference.
              Do any of your Coke lovers agree with me and/or if you do, which type of Coke do your prefer-the fountain type or that which comes in a can or bottle.
              I would give McDonalds or most fountain Coke an A+, while bottled or canned Coke a B+.
              I have always wondered about this. I even wrote to Coca Cola once to try to get them to make their bottled or canned Coke taste more like the fountain Coke;I never received a response.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                I even wrote to Coca Cola once to try to get them to make their bottled or canned Coke taste more like the fountain Coke;I never received a response.

OMG ... You are one of a kind savage!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                  OMG ... You are one of a kind savage!
                  I admit that.
                  Wayne-you are pretty objective. Can YOU tell the difference between fountain Coke and bottled or canned Coke and if so, which do YOU prefer? This is a question that is NOT controversial, and I want to know what others(including you) who drink Coke think(assuming you drink the stuff).

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                    I admit that.
                    Wayne-you are pretty objective. Can YOU tell the difference between fountain Coke and bottled or canned Coke and if so, which do YOU prefer? This is a question that is NOT controversial, and I want to know what others(including you) who drink Coke think(assuming you drink the stuff).
                    I chose Pepsi.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                      I chose Pepsi.
                      Well then do you think there is a difference between fountain Pepsi and bottled or canned Pepsi?
                      My own feeling is that while I drink a lot more CoKe than Pepsi(one reason being that Coke is served in a lot more restaurants and especially fast food restaurants), from my experiences, I think the difference between fountain Pepsi and bottled or canned Pepsi is less than between fountain Coke and bottled and canned Coke.
                      Sorry if you think I am crazy, but this is the kind of thing I really do think about on occasion.

Comment

Mr. Savage,

It is great to see that we agree on something. While your take on my foreign policy may be warped, I could not agree more with your selection of Coke over Pepsi...ain't nothing like the real thing, Savy!

Signed,
                        Dubya
                        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                          Mr. Savage,

It is great to see that we agree on something. While your take on my foreign policy may be warped, I could not agree more with your selection of Coke over Pepsi...ain't nothing like the real thing, Savy!

Signed,
                          Dubya
                          Lol-I thought you were into stronger stuff than Coke at least at one time, no?
                          Last edited by savage1; 06-05-2006, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Ah yes, but at least I admit to my failings and do not resort to some excuse like, shall we say, 'I didn't inhale....'

Signed,
                            Dubya
                            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                              Ah yes, but at least I admit to my failings and do not resort to some excuse like, shall we say, 'I didn't inhale....'

Signed,
                              Dubya
                              I think the more important issue is whether Monica "inhaled" or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X