Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Are/Was Your Most Despised Athletes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Are/Was Your Most Despised Athletes?

Lets include in here everything about the person both and off the field which influuences your thinking.
    Some of the names which come to mind for me are Albert Belle, Dennis Rodman and Barry Bonds.

Being a Knick fan, it used to be Reggie Miller. But I am in the hotel business and worked at The Plaza in NYC for 10 yrs in different management positions. At one time, late 90's, we had upto 13 basketball teams staying with us, including the Pacers. I was responsible for all groups, including all sports teams, coming to the hotel so I worked closely with all of the trainers (and would get tons of free tix). The Pacers and Bulls were two of the teams staying with us (there is a picture of MJ walking out of The Plaza in his picture book with me next to him) which was great as it was the middle of the rivalries (and if walls could talk...). Like all Knick fans, I despised Miller. But he turned out to be the nicest ball player I came across in my 10 yrs there. He would remember people's names, say hello, shake there hand...all around nice guy. Once, he gave me the business, saying I went 'rock star' on him because I did not say hello when he arrived. All-in-all, the Pacers were great people- Donnie Walsh, Larry Brown, Billy King...they were the most gracious people.
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

my most despised player is terrell owens.....I respected the fact that he played hurt, but his acts of disrespect for the game bother me....

silver medal - randy moss

bronze - bill lambier

Comment

I f'in hate Rasheed Wallace for obvious reasons.

Comment

Im with Tony, Fuck t.o. He is not a team player and has a big mouth
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

1. T.O.
            2. Roger Clemens
            3. Keyshawn Johnson/Ray Lewis/Ron Artest
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

If I had to add one more to my list, it would be Latrel Sprewell.
              Last edited by savage1; 06-05-2006, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Terrell Owens
                Barry Bonds
                Joe Theisman (stupid announcer)

Comment

John Kruk

Comment

Working...
                  X