• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spark
    hahahaha negatory on both of those ....
    I'm still winning with your picks
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Great to hear that Jimmy ... Not setting records but bobbing and weaving ... we will be fine buddy ...

Saavy, that chair is awesome ... I still like it as much as the first day I used it ... what a great thing to have when you have a bad back ... thanks again for your help with it my friend ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
        Great to hear that Jimmy ... Not setting records but bobbing and weaving ... we will be fine buddy ...

Saavy, that chair is awesome ... I sill like it as much as the first day I used it ... what a great thing to have when you have a bad back ... thanks again for your help with it my friend ...
        Spark-I useland still love it but probably at this point don't use it as much as when I first got it.
        I guess I have been getting lazy of late and using it only when my back hurts rather than on the more regular basis when I first got it;it is still great though and a much better and safer investment than some of the crappy stocks I have bought in the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          You are correct sir!!!

Politics and Religion = LEAVE THEM BOTH ALONE!!!!!

I new you were smart now im convinced of it. I have been saying that since joining BC.

Look at what has transpired the last few days here while arguing left vs right.

2 Ton Tony has threatned to fuck Savages wife and give her a dirty Sanchez(which i felt was WAY out of line) and Savage has questioned Tony's faith and religion(which i felt was WAY out of line)

My point is, arguing religion or politics is a no win situation. SO WHY BOTHER. My inlaws feel completely opposite of me on our political views, but guess what, i love their daughter and i dont need any more enemies so i dont discuss them at any cost.

Savage, you would be well suited to heed these words. I have said to you before that it wont lead to anything good, and as you have seen; I am right

JMO and i know
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
            I new you were smart now im convinced of it. I have been saying that since joining BC.

2 Ton Tony has threatned to fuck Savages wife and give her a dirty Sanchez(which i felt was WAY out of line) and Savage has questioned Tony's faith and religion(which i felt was WAY out of line)

My point is, arguing religion or politics is a no win situation. SO WHY BOTHER. My inlaws feel completely opposite of me on our political views, but guess what, i love their daughter and i dont need any more enemies so i dont discuss them at any cost.

Savage, you would be well suited to heed these words. I have said to you before that it wont lead to anything good, and as you have seen; I am right

JMO and i know
            thank you....see my above post apologizing and see many earlier posts before i snapped....Do not talk about religion, politics, war, salary.....It is bound to be a powderkeg!!!

I was just trying to get under his skin....my apologies....

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville

JMO and i know
              Even though you have been obviously correct in your assessment for the last few days when situation got out of hand ,nd there were some unfortunate things said by many including me, I would like to think that a thread such as this one(Meet the Press) can exist with some rational comments made by anyone who chooses to watch the show.
              I don't mean to keep harping on it, but in the original Bill Maher thread(whom I obviously agree with probably close to 100%), I invited people to watch the particular show in question and comment on some of the points whether they agreed or not.
              Instead hardly anyone (maybe no one except me) watched the show, and instead some just made general negative comments about Bill Maher, none of which addressed what he or any of his guests said on that particular show.
              I would like to think at least in the future that if I or anyone starts up a thread like the one today(Meet the Press), that at least some would take the opportunity to watch it and make some specific comments about the show/guest/content in question(today Joe Biden) rather than simply making generalized comments without in fact even watching the show.
              BC is designed primarily for gambling and discussion thereof.
              However, as far as far as I am concerned, the non gambling section is designed for discussions for other matters such as politics, and I would hope in the future that there can be points/statements made without the hostility, anger and name calling we saw in the last few days.
              Last edited by savage1; 06-04-2006, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                thank you....see my above post apologizing and see many earlier posts before i snapped....Do not talk about religion, politics, war, salary.....It is bound to be a powderkeg!!!

I was just trying to get under his skin....my apologies....

I read it Tony, and no need to apologize to me. I just hate all the anger between veteran members, especially over politics and religion.
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                  Even though you have been obviously correct in your assessment for the last few days when situation got out of hand ,nd there were some unfortunate things said by many including me, I would like to think that a thread such as this one(Meet the Press) can exist with some rational comments made by anyone who chooses to watch the show.
                  I don't mean to keep harping on it, but in the original Bill Maher thread(whom I obviously agree with probably close to 100%), I invited people to watch the particular show in question and comment on some of the points whether they agreed or not.
                  Instead hardly anyone (maybe no one except me) watched the show, and instead some just made general negative comments about Bill Maher, none of which addressed what he or any of his guests said on that particular show.
                  I would like to think at least in the future that if I or anyone starts up a thread like the one today(Meet the Press), that at least some would take the opportunity to watch it and make some specific comments about the show/guest/content in question(today Joe Biden) rather than simply making generalized comments without in fact even watching the show.
                  BC is designed primarily for gambling and discussion thereof.
                  However, as far as far as I am concerned, the non gambling section is designed for discussions for other matters such as politics, and I would hope in the future that there can be points/statements made without the hostility, anger and name calling we saw in the last few days.

Savage, i agree the non gambling thread is just for what you said it was. I never said that people couldnt openly discuss whatever they want.

But you have to admit that you have started more threads than any member bashing Bush. I understand you dont like him or the job he has done. But when you continue to do it day in and day out; your a smart enough man to know that your going to draw some heat from the right. And i hope now you realize sometimes it can get out of line.

I have never had a coarse word with you, matter of fact we have conversed on many occasions and they were all friendly and pleasant. Know what, we share different views on religion, and i am ok with that. You feel what you feel and i feel differently, doesnt mean we can be friendly.

My humble advise to you, lay off the Bush bashing for awhile and concentrate your hatred to scamdicappers. And go spend more time with your pretty wife and less time talking to us degenerates
                  Last edited by jcindaville; 06-04-2006, 05:06 PM.
                  [email protected]

Comment

MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Working...
                    X