Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iam Going to Vegas...Any Tips to Have Fun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iam Going to Vegas...Any Tips to Have Fun?

Going to Vegas on June 16-21. Iam staying at Treasure Island. The wife will be with me, so the Bunny Ranch is out of the question. We are planning to catch some shows. What is fun there? Where should we go for entertainment and dining? You guys have any suggestions?

You must go to Tao in the Venetion awsome place and great food and drinks
    Boxing 0-1

Comment

go eat and drink at the voodoo at the rio.

best show i've seen out there is danny gans, but tickets might be tough. check ticketmaster.

Comment

I've never been out there with a girlfriend, but I always heard "O" was a great show at the Belligio

Comment

Take Gondola Ride Inside Ventian, Go See Celine Dion At Ceasers, And Believe It Or Not Ride The Public Bus, Greatest Show On Earth Early In The Am Or Late At Nite, Best 2 Bucks Spent, Take In Old Vegas Light Show, Poker At Golden Nugget, Luxor, Go To Vegas.com And Explore Shows, Recommend Hairspray As A Play, Have A Good Time, Evaluate Tv Programs At Mgm, If Titantic Expo Still There Go See It

Comment

Find a prostitute and bang the hell outta her
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

We can always count on JC for all the tourist tips...

Comment

Best show out there is Danny Gann's at the Mirage....tough ticket to get though...

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                  Find a prostitute and bang the hell outta her
                  I would love to do this...but I will be traveling with the wife, wife's sister, and wife's sister's husband. Sounded tempting to sneak offf to the bunny ranch or something

Comment

go to sams town make a right at the Hilton all the locals go there to play

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                      I've never been out there with a girlfriend, but I always heard "O" was a great show at the Belligio
                      YEA MAYBE YOU WILL SEE CAPPING SCIENCE THERE

Comment

ask one of the greasy-haired hustler dudes handing out flyers on the streets....

Comment

Working...
                        X