No announcement yet.

Dating Service Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing I want to add to my long dissertation of last night is that my comments are based on the premise that all people who join a dating service are actually in fact looking for a serious relationship and/or married.
    My own opinion as to why some of the people(both men and women) never find anyone is that deep down in their soul they do not want a relationship even though their conscious self tells them otherwise;it could be because they are coming out of an unhappy relationship, are scared and/or simply not ready.
    Above may in fact be one of the reasons that they set the bar so high as far as requirements go, and why they never find anyone-because as stated they really don't want a relationship.

Comment

hit the local bars dude.....
      i met a couple willings on myspace, but never tried a dating service.

Comment

Originally posted by The Cooler
        hit the local bars dude.....
        i met a couple willings on myspace, but never tried a dating service.
        I haves pent thousands of hours in the bars and other than getting lucky once in a while, I would rate that source of meeting a truly quality lady(at least in what I want in a woman) by far the WORST method.
        On the other hand, you are only 26, and may think differently than I in terms of what yiu want;if it works for you, great and go for it!

Comment

i kid

Comment

i kid
            What a relief to know!

Comment

nah for reals, i know what you mean. i was kidding.
              it's always good to have a lot of female friends.... especially fat chicks.... fat chicks ALWAYS have good looking friends.

do as i do and treat ur female friends like a minor league system and ur ass to wackoff ratio will dramatically increase.

(sp)

Comment

it's always good to have a lot of female friends.... especially fat chicks.... fat chicks ALWAYS have good looking friends.

do as i do and treat ur female friends like a minor league system and ur ass to wackoff ratio will dramatically increase.

(sp)
                I love the last line!

Comment

(sp)
                  One of the best and most informative posts. EVER

Comment

(sp)
                    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Working...
                    X