Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ldawg
    Damn some of those guys were good ....

************************************************** ******************************

I understand the guy screwed it up here.... but, I also know I coat tailed his ass in the Grey Cup and Won 2 Dimes ! Maybe he could post in service section .
    There all the same guy and when I mentioned it a long time ago when he got banned Kappa then Canuck e-mailed me immeditaley after my posting stating it wasn't. Which was really conveinant.

Comment

Got it Boss .....

Comment

The Guy Is 1-0

I don't know about the rest of you but this is what is important to me. If SP did not post this play, I never would have played it and won.

68126470-1
        8 2:35pm
        26-May-06 26-May-06 Hockey
        Money Carolina Hurricanes vs Buffalo Sabres for Game +130 500.00 650.00
        4 - 0 NHL Complete

I don't care what he calls himself, if his plays are like this one.

Comment

Good job sandy .....

Comment

I'm glad he's banned...... for the 13th time!

Neil, Why do you feel the need to constantly take shots at Monte or how this site is run? It's your decision to play his games and our decision on whether or not he posts here. Right?

It amazes me how you know the reasons and rules we have had here yet you continue to come and complain about how we do things. Why? Do you spend this much time fighting to lower your gas prices, phone or cable bills? This site has rules and has always been FREE. It's sad to see how it's simply not good enough for you at times and that Monte is either always up to something or trying to send members to other sites. You seriously have problems if you think this site works in the manner of all these fantasies you think up. It's too bad you can't just enjoy it like most of us do.

Comment

This is not what I was hoping to come home to this evening, or ever.

Wayne and CoverBoy are the two handicappers on this site who's baseball picks I reference before making a move on the diamond.

I just hope whatever disagreement/issue that has arisen can be squashed before this spirals into a situation that I really believe benefits no one.

I remember the TIPSTER and while his picks were somewhat profitable, some of his ethics were called into question when he began to charge for his picks. This was at a time when scammers were more prevalent here, and were dealt with swiftly and without remorse.

I hope we have matured enough as individuals and as a board to handle this without losing some of the valuable info this board has become known for.
              The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                Posted under all of the following names:

PUCKS
                sp connection
                sp..connection
                canuck
                justthefacts
                Kappa
                Kavorka
                lph4life
                nikobico
                sp connection
                SPORTS TIPSTER
                techy
                The Fan
                The Greek
                I just saw this now for u guys that think this loser is great let me know what you think after reading this. I bought a GOY play from Sports Tipster last year during football. He advertised the play with a money back guarentee. Of course the play lost, when I emailed him asking when he was sending the refunds out he didn't respond for a while. Then finally responded telling me he didn't have the money cause his wife divorced him because of his gambling problem. About a month or so later I saw him posting on BC again asking for money for his picks. I called him out and he hasn't resurfaced again until the other night under his SP handle. Spark can verify all of this as I sent him the email traffic.

Comment

Working...
                X