Alberto Gonzalez The Ultimate Idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by savage1
    In this case 2 presidents and one governor=ZERO if not minus.
    Thank god, people realize their error-Bush is sinking in the quicksand;if Ted Kennedy can't save him, maybe GOD can.
    Oops-I forgot Bush is god and thus would have to save himself.

isnt ted kennedy GOD?? i mean he is high and mighty, he is above the law. he is a kennedy, anyone else kills someone they go to jail.....or at the very lest go to trial. Suspended sentence is all he got. WOW i'm sure he feels real bad about what happend.....LMAO
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
      isnt ted kennedy GOD?? i mean he is high and mighty, he is above the law. he is a kennedy, anyone else kills someone they go to jail.....or at the very lest go to trial. Suspended sentence is all he got. WOW i'm sure he feels real bad about what happend.....LMAO
      Bush is leading a pretty charmed godlike life himself considering all the BAD he has done for this country.
      ps If you really want an appropriate analogy to GOD(I know it is off topic), then what about OJ.
      Here you have a murderer who PLANNED and succeeded in murdering someone, who still walks free;I bet we agree on that if nothing else.

Comment

damn savage, u drive a sane man to drinking

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
          I thought he was a drunk

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
            I thought he was a drunk

I thought he was one drink away from liver failure....
            Peter Griffin: Holy crip, he's a crapple.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
              I thought he was a drunk
              Ask George Bush-he is known to have been one( a drunk) at one time;perhaps that is why his mental faculties are impaired.

Comment

Working...
              X