X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will not let you live ...

What you talking about?? Correct it then Mr. Scholar

Comment

Bove, can you get time off from work to go to the funeral??? I hear they are going to lay him face down so you can recognize him ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
        Bove, can you get time off from work to go to the funeral??? I hear they are going to lay him face down so you can recognize him ...

...that's wrong

Comment

oh shit, that's fvcking great spark
          Last edited by kbsooner21; 05-22-2006, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Papi

what a friggin shot that was......dead center.......know what I mrean Verne..........

are they gonna bury him in his Jammies with the lil flap "back door" opener for his friends....to make it easy for em

you're a hard man Papi---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
              you're a hard man Papi---kapt
              So will bover be as soon as he sees his lover again Vito face down ...

Comment

after rigor-mortis sets in, theres no way they get that pool cue out of his fat ass, so I'm afraid J-Cakes is "shit" outta luck

Of course J-Cakes could ride the pool cue for 1 final act of gross man love b4 Vito gets his dirt nap
                Last edited by Blackbeard; 05-22-2006, 05:33 PM.
                Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR SUCH A SICK OLD BASTARD
                  MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by Meg25
                    ...that's wrong
                    PS- BOVER old sparkie is just busting your chops a little,you take joking pretty well,you must be an OK guy PS-YOU CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE ANYTIME YOU LIKE LONG AS YOU PUT YOUR PANTS ON BACKWARDS !!
                    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
                    X