Death penalty or not.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death penalty or not.

I did a paper on this when I was in college and reading back on it, I'm a fucken great writer. Anyway, I was wondering if you guys are for or against the death penalty. I found more against arguments rather than for but I'm still a firm believer of the death penalty.
    NFL Kruise
    2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Iam Not One 2 Answer That Question Since I Killed Kb's Mom Last Nite
    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Fucking Padilla just walked 2 and hit 2 to force in a run
      Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Comment

4 It

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22
          4 It

Ditto
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

I'm 4 it. LMAO at "I'm a great fucking writer"

Comment

String 'um up !!

Favor castration for child Molesters too !!

Comment

Let me play the devil's adovcate. There are people wrongfully accused who are/were facing the death penalty, how do we justify killing an innocent person? Who are we to kill another human being - what makes just so virtuous that we have the right to take another person life?
                NFL Kruise
                2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

Originally posted by tkim11
                  Let me play the devil's adovcate. There are people wrongfully accused who are/were facing the death penalty, how do we justify killing an innocent person? Who are we to kill another human being - what makes just so virtuous that we have the right to take another person life?
                  there are cases where the wrong man is found guilty of something he didn't do. there's also the rare case where someone dies after drinking water. do we ban water because it killed someone? most of these people are guilty, deserve no sympathy and if they didn't do the crime then they wouldn't face the consequences.
                  boxing 7-3 +12.95 units

Comment

Originally posted by amhlilhaus
                    there are cases where the wrong man is found guilty of something he didn't do. there's also the rare case where someone dies after drinking water. do we ban water because it killed someone? most of these people are guilty, deserve no sympathy and if they didn't do the crime then they wouldn't face the consequences.
                    Check out the thread. BC posted this earlier.

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=95654

What if we killed him? He didnt do the crime so why is he paying for it? That's just one case. There probably are more cases out there if I research it.

But word "most" doesnt justify "all". Do we kill "all" the people on death row because "most" of them are gulity? If they are on death row most likely they are guility, thats why they are there in the first place. But why kill all when maybe, just maybe some are innocent?
                    NFL Kruise
                    2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

Working...
                    X