Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You're Not Old Unless You Can Remember...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're Not Old Unless You Can Remember...

1) Being sent to the drugstore to test vacuum tubes for the TV.

2) When Kool-Aid was the only drink for kids, other than milk and sodas.

3) When there were two types of sneakers for girls and boys (Keds & PF Flyers), and the only time you wore them at school, was for "gym."

4) When it took five minutes for the TV to warm up.

5) When nearly everyone's mom was at home when the kids got there.

6) When nobody owned a purebred dog.

7) When a quarter was a decent allowance, and another quarter a huge bonus.

8) When you'd reach into a muddy gutter for a penny.

9)When girls neither dated nor kissed until late high school, if then.

10) When your mom wore nylons that came in two pieces.

11) When all of your male teachers wore neckties and female teachers had their hair done, everyday.

12) When you got your windshield cleaned, oil checked, and gas pumped, without asking,..... for free, every time and you didn't pay for air. And you got trading stamps to boot!

13) When laundry detergent had free glasses, dishes or towels hidden inside the box.

14)When any parent could discipline any kid, or feed him, or use him to carry groceries, and nobody, not even the kid, thought a thing of it.

15) When it was considered a great privilege to be taken out to dinner at a real restaurant with your parents.

16) When they threatened to keep kids back a grade if they failed...and did!

17) When being sent to the principal's office was nothing compared to the fate that awaited a misbehaving student at home.

NUMERO # 17 BRoTHER,IF I GOT IN TROUBLE AT SCHOOL OR A FRIEND'S HOUSE IT WAS DEATH BY DESTRUCTION WHEN I GOT HOME,I'M TALK ABOUT ONE OF THOSE ASS-WHIPPINGS FROM YOUR PARENTS WHERE YOU DON'T SIT DOWN FOR A WEEK // PS-LOTS OF THESE YOUNG KIDS ARE MISSING THAT KIND OF DISCIPLINE AT HOME,hell if the principal gets mad at a kid now the parents get mad at the teacher or school-IT'S A FUCKED UP WORLD NOW GUYS // I HAD AN ASSAULT RIFLE POINTED AT ME FOR LOOKING AT A GROUP OF TEENAGERS AT A STOP LIGHT THE OTHER DAY!!
    Last edited by WayneChung; 05-04-2006, 07:17 PM.
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

All I can say is that the "Spark" jokes will be fling in here.
      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

I do not remember any of that

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
          I do not remember any of that

Comment

Thanks Monte ... hahahaha

Mind if I delete this thread buddy???? Wait till that fat-ass sees it in the morning ....

Comment

Spark Lived In The Stone Age.....your About 260,000 Years Off////////////
              MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                Spark Lived In The Stone Age.....your About 260,000 Years Off////////////
                OH Geez ... I forgot about this moron ...

Is Vito still at your house???

Comment

OH Geez ... I forgot about this moron ...

Is Vito still at your house???
                  NO BUT THE SUNS ARE GOING 2 BUST THE FAKESHOW UP IN ABOUT 10........GO EAT SOME ****** CAKES AND GO FOR A RIDE WITH YOUR BOY...

Comment

NO BUT THE SUNS ARE GOING 2 BUST THE FAKESHOW UP IN ABOUT 10........GO EAT SOME ****** CAKES AND GO FOR A RIDE WITH YOUR BOY...
                    Hey Vito wants to know if you bite hard or softly ....

Comment

Hey Vito wants to know if you bite hard or softly ....
                      ILL TELL U IF U COME TAKE OUT YOUR TEETH AND GUM ME FIRST.......U OLD BIKER FAG FROM VERMONT...

Comment

ILL TELL U IF U COME TAKE OUT YOUR TEETH AND GUM ME FIRST.......U OLD BIKER FAG FROM VERMONT...
                        BTW .... What is a PILLOW BITTER????

What an idiot ... hahahaha

Comment

BTW .... What is a PILLOW BITTER????

What an idiot ... hahahaha
                          U KNOW WHAT I MEAN U OLD VITO U........

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                            1) Being sent to the drugstore to test vacuum tubes for the TV. ~~ Spark remembers before there were drugstores. He and his family had to make their own remedies.

2) When Kool-Aid was the only drink for kids, other than milk and sodas. ~~ Kool-Aid & sodas wern't invented until Spark was 62 years old.

3) When there were two types of sneakers for girls and boys (Keds & PF Flyers), and the only time you wore them at school, was for "gym." ~~ Spark went bear-foot for 23 years before shoes were invented.

4) When it took five minutes for the TV to warm up. ~~ Spark's TV still takes five minutes to warm up.

5) When nearly everyone's mom was at home when the kids got there. ~~ Spark went to alot of mom's homes when the kids were not there.

6) When nobody owned a purebred dog. ~~ Spark had a purebred T-Rex.

7) When a quarter was a decent allowance, and another quarter a huge bonus. ~~ Spark remembers receiving a Caesar Coin for allowance.

8) When you'd reach into a muddy gutter for a penny. ~~ Spark remembers when the penny was invented.

9)When girls neither dated nor kissed until late high school, if then. ~~ Spark went after the moms, not the little girls.

10) When your mom wore nylons that came in two pieces. ~~ Spark remembers when the fig leafs came in two pieces.

11) When all of your male teachers wore neckties and female teachers had their hair done, everyday. ~~ Spark has no idea what teachers are.

12) When you got your windshield cleaned, oil checked, and gas pumped, without asking,..... for free, every time and you didn't pay for air. And you got trading stamps to boot! ~~ Spark's first vehicle was just like Fred Flintstone's.

13) When laundry detergent had free glasses, dishes or towels hidden inside the box. ~~ Spark remembers eating from hand made clay plates, and washing his fig leaf in the creek.

14)When any parent could discipline any kid, or feed him, or use him to carry groceries, and nobody, not even the kid, thought a thing of it. ~~ Mrs. Spark and Meg still do this to Spark, and he says nothing except "yes mame."

15) When it was considered a great privilege to be taken out to dinner at a real restaurant with your parents. ~~ It was a privilege for Spark to go hunting for food with all the men.

16) When they threatened to keep kids back a grade if they failed...and did! ~~ Spark was "home schooled"

17) When being sent to the principal's office was nothing compared to the fate that awaited a misbehaving student at home. ~~ See #16

Comment

Holy Shit Purebred T-rex.........bwhahahhaahahhahahhahahhahahahahahhaha hahahahahahahahhahhhaha I JUST HAD CHERRY COKE GO OUT MY NOSE.............

Comment

Working...
                              X