Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...don't flash your headlights...READ this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...don't flash your headlights...READ this...

THIS INFORMATION IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!!!!

DON'T FLASH HEADLIGHTS AT CAR WITH LIGHTS NOT ON!!

Police officers working with the DARE program have issued this
    warning: If you are driving after dark and see an oncoming car with no headlights on, DO NOT FLASH YOUR LIGHTS AT THEM!

This is a common Bloods member "initiation game" that goes like this:

The new gang member under initiation drives along with no headlights, and the first car to flash their headlights at him is now his "target."

He is now required to turn around and chase that car, then shoot and kill every individual in the vehicle in order to complete his initiation requirements. Police Depts across the nation are being warned. Their intent is to have all the new bloods nationwide drive around on Friday and Saturday nights with their headlights off. In order to be accepted into the gang, they have to shoot and kill all individuals in the first auto that does a courtesy flash to warn them that their lights are off.

Make sure you share this information with all the drivers in your
    family!

Please forward this message to all your friends and family members to inform them about this initiation ritual.

Tracy Zabel
    Washington County Community Corrections
    Probation/Parole Officer
    14949 62nd St. N Stillwater, MN 55082
    (651) 430-6905 phone
    (651) 430-6999 fax

Marion L. Roovers
    Neenah Police Dept.
    2111 Marathon Ave.
    Neenah, WI 54956
    (920) 886-6005
    e-mail [email protected]
    ...winning and grinning...

This has been known for years Eddie and it is true... Thanks for posting

Comment

Anybody that would do that should be tortured every day for 2 years straight then taken behind the prison and shot in the dick, kicked in the balls then a 45 right thru the noggen. Fucking idiots
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
        Anybody that would do that should be tortured every day for 2 years straight then taken behind the prison and shot in the dick, kicked in the balls then a 45 right thru the noggen. Fucking idiots
        Don't get me going on this shit .. that is why the world is what it is these days .... There is nothing wrong with this world, it is the assholes in it ...

Comment

It has been an urbal legend for years, but there is nothing to support it. There is actually a tv show called urban legends where they fully investigated this, and they said there was no documented cases to back up the legend. Clearly an urban legend with no basis.

Comment

Hope you are correct harold .. I have seen this in the newpapers though .... but you can take that with a grain of salt ...

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush
              It has been an urbal legend for years, but there is nothing to support it. There is actually a tv show called urban legends where they fully investigated this, and they said there was no documented cases to back up the legend. Clearly an urban legend with no basis.
              I agree. I've seen the shows on Urban Legends too and there is NO DOCUMENTED proof of any of this.

Comment

chuck norris doesnt need headlights, he just drives and makes the sun shine two rays in front of him (sorry this was bad, i just woke up)
                "I used to be a heavy gambler. But now I just make mental bets. That's how I lost my mind." - Steve Allen

Comment

I'd just shoot there asses right back

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                    I'd just shoot there asses right back

10-4 AND AMEN
                    [email protected]

Comment

What is a car? And what are headlights?
                      JC,

A car is another means of transportation. Nothing like the horse a buggies you use now. They should be coming to your neck of the woods within the next few years.
                      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Thanks Jimmy, i could always use the heads up. What exactly is a blood and a Crypt, i thought a Crypt was something Spark crawled out of
                        [email protected]

Comment

, i thought a Crypt was something Spark crawled out of
                          bwahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                          X