Where Are They Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Are They Now

I hope this isn't considered controversial, but does anyone know the current whereabouts of Memphis Mafia, The Wiz and Baseball Nut?

Wiz is with his boyfriend Dick1, I mean *****1 and Memphis is telling people how she has gone 44-0 so far in her bracket even though she never posted it. Only joking. They actually ran off and got married! Their cat fight was just for fun. I got 11.5 hot chicks on it.

Comment

I have no idea
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Memphis Mafia= Meg
        Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Wiz has his own capping site savage...thought everyone here already knew that...

Comment

Originally posted by ezpickin
            Wiz has his own capping site savage...thought everyone here already knew that...
            Thats what I thought but wasn't sure. No one has said anything about baseball nut (that was probably 3 years ago or so).

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
              Thats what I thought but wasn't sure. No one has said anything about baseball nut (that was probably 3 years ago or so).
              wasn't nut in jail or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
                wasn't nut in jail or something?
                nut runs a service too. he still sends me e-mails every once in a while

Comment

I do recall Nut was affiliated with East Coast Sports, but that was a long time ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X