Alex Rodriguez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Rodriguez

I have never understoody why so many people dislike this guy. He has never done anything wrong. The dilemma he was in to chose between the U.S. and the Dominicans was no win situations for him. Either way he would be scrutinized. Then who in there right mind would turn down a 200+ million dollar contract? I like the guy. He doesn't run his mouth very often and just goes out and plays the game.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

A ROD = Peyton manning. nuff said
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

A-Rod is one of the most Shit on soon to be hall of famers i've ever seen! I did want him in Boston and i do think he is an amazing baller. He is a team player as well because he gracefully moved to 3rd for NY. As much as i shit on him at times he is a great player and this is coming from a Red Sox fan.

On a lighter note: How about my Boston boy Big Papi? WHAT A FUCKEN SLUGGER!!!!!

Comment

Arod = Mr. May
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Mark Belhorn is a better clutch hitter than Arod.
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Yeah he has turned out to be a great player. That second hr though was as fat of a pitch as a hanging breaking ball can get.

Comment

Can we please also here voices from people who are non Red Sox fans. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079
                Yeah he has turned out to be a great player. That second hr though was as fat of a pitch as a hanging breaking ball can get.
                How many lefties hit one to DEAD CENTER off Santana? HUH? HUH? HUH?

Comment

Can we please also here voices from people who are non Red Sox fans. Lol
                  WTF?!?! I was nice and gave an unbiased opinion!

Comment

He plays for the damn Yankee's......nuff said!

BIIIIIG PAPI........2HR's today thats away boy, bring that bat to Fenway
                    Get Rich or die tryin

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                      How many lefties hit one to DEAD CENTER off Santana? HUH? HUH? HUH?
                      yeah the first one was nice, but the second hr off C. Hernandez was just being asked to be hammered. The pitch just floated up there. Ortiz did what a professional hitter should do. Make the pitcher pay. He is a great hitter. I think the Twins regret letting him get away.

Comment

I think the Twins regret letting him get away.
                        You Think?

You Think?

You Think?

You Think?

DUH!!!!!!!

Comment

He is a great player...he is just annoying in his mannerisms, his purple lips...just something about him. You are right about the money, who wouldn't take it. As for his decision on who to play for, my issue is that he WAS BORN & LIVES IN THE USA so it should have been a non-issue. It wasn't like Piazza, who went to baseball and asked them who he should play for so has to benefit the Classic. A-Rod made an issue of something he shouldn't have.
                          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by BoRnInToIt
                            He plays for the damn Yankee's......nuff said!

BIIIIIG PAPI........2HR's today thats away boy, bring that bat to Fenway

Damn I didn't read this thread in time but I was thinking the same thing.
                            Good Luck to everyone
                            Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                            Clark: What's steroids?
                            Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                            Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

I highly doubt he is on roids and considering the bombs he hits year in and year out, I think he has a shot to break aarons record. All this as a shortstop/ 3 bagger is insane. The dude is the most consistant player I have seen from the begginning of a career. And he fucks with the poker underground.
                              Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Working...
                              X