Any Ladies on BC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Ladies on BC?

I love this site. But I always wonder if there are any ladies here? Is this a sausage fest at BC? I love hot ladies that gamble. My girlfriend is so anal about gambling. Just curious.

My girlfriend gambles too and has her own account offshore and YES ... There are more woman here than most of you would even believe!

Some post and others think they are men BUT ... They are not!

Comment

I'm convinced the majority of the urgent thread posters are females

Comment

Originally posted by Meg25
        I'm convinced the majority of the urgent thread posters are females
        AGREED!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          AGREED!

not so fast..you post in there also WAYNESTER

Comment

Originally posted by Meg25
            not so fast..you post in there also WAYNESTER
            I'm pretty sure you said "MAJORITY" and i don't post there often!

Comment

My girlfriend gambles too and has her own account offshore and YES ... There are more woman here than most of you would even believe!

My girlfriend says this, and I quote "You're starring at the numbers again, aren't you?" She thinks I'm autistic.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                My girlfriend says this, and I quote "You're starring at the numbers again, aren't you?" She thinks I'm autistic.
                Aren't you?

Mine says "What are we betting tonight?"

Comment

Yea I think I am. I'm autistic and I have ADD, it's a good combo. So you do all the work and she just takes your plays?

Comment

Yea I think I am. I'm autistic and I have ADD, it's a good combo. So you do all the work and she just takes your plays?
                    Yes, and after she places all her bets we have a game on and she still says "Who do we have?"

I say "Didn't you place the wager?"

She forgets!!!

Comment

There are more woman here than most of you would even believe!

Spoken like you have something you want to share with the group Wayne...........................or is it Wynona?

Last edited by crswir; 03-07-2006, 01:26 PM.
                      GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      If you lose you are a degenerate....If you win you are a handicapper

Comment

Originally posted by crswir
                        Spoken like you have something you want to share with the group Wayne...........................or ist it Wynona?

No, not me but others you have all spoken to and thought were men!

Comment

Originally posted by crswir
                          Spoken like you have something you want to share with the group Wayne...........................or ist it Wynona?

Comment

I'm assuming, she thinks they should all be winners, like when you win, she doesn't thank you, but when you lose, she gets pissed, no?

Comment

I'm assuming, she thinks they should all be winners, like when you win, she doesn't thank you, but when you lose, she gets pissed, no?
                              OMG, that's so funny. She can be (5-0) on the night and when one game loses she says "Why the hell did we take them?"

It's actually friggin' hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                              X