Dana Reeve, Wife of Christopher passes away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana Reeve, Wife of Christopher passes away

She passed last night at the age off 44 from lung cancer. Sad, sad story considering her long standing battle with her husband. I knew she was in treatment but i didn't know things were not going well. She wasn't even a smoker. Left behind is a 13 year old son that i feel deeply for. What a tragedy to this family. She gave up her career as a singer and devoted her life to her husband. A year after his death, she was diagnosed. It's almost like the man above was waiting until her days with Chris were over.

VERY SAD!

Damn, i didnt know she was suffering from lung cancer. Brutal what has happened to that family. I will pray for that 13 year old. That is just awful
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

All those hard years of having to deal with what happened to her husband and now this. She didn't even live 1.5 years after he passed away.

Comment

This is amazing .. so sad ...

Comment

Awful....made me sick this morning....
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

that poor poor family....That lady was a rock for her family....Many hollywood types would have cut and run in her situation......She was an instrumental part in raising money and awareness for paralysis....May God Bless Her!!! this one is hard to comprehend

Comment

damn talk about some sad times...I can't imagine..
              Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Working...
              X