My response to Husker at another forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My response to Husker at another forum

Let me first say I had no clue about this forum that Husker was posting at, but was given an email yesterday and got mad about it....Then as the day went on and conversing with the great people here....It made me realize, who cares what someone sez or does, because all I do here is post free plays and get lots of winners in return...Just being here and have the friendships is more important than anyone critising me....I want to thank the Mods for making this the best gambling forum on the net....

For anyone that once to read what I posted at the other site to Husker and anothe loser....Here it is:

To "Husker" and "Nightmare"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2-6 in NCAAB -47 tokens --counting 2 winners on Appalatian St and over given to me by a great capper
    1-0 in WB +25 tokens-given to me by a great capper
    3-2 in Hockey +19 tokens--given to me by a great capper

A soo-soo night for a FREE POSTER....And the great thing about me being able to post these free plays at BettorsChat is neither one of you losers can

Husker,
    Enjoy making a fool out of yourself here everyday and never contributing anything to the rest of this forum but garbage like you do...Grow up and give some winners yourself for free..
    Oh, I forgot, you don't know how...I saw your plays and records at BC, playing every game on the board like a 10 year old and 90% of them losing..Your the greatest thing to come here next to Nightmare, that is..

Nightmare,
    Be a man and post your plays for free and quite touting your stuff over the net...You may pick winners but grow up and quite acting like your 16, or maybe you are and can't find a girlfriend because kids in your class call you a loser....

You won't be seeing in here any more, I have better things to do, by talking to some great people over at the greatest forum on the net, because they don't put up with this childish behavior...
    BettorsChat Rules
    Last edited by ChuckLazar; 03-03-2006, 11:15 AM.

I wouldn't even acknowledge them as they are just trying to get under your skin. Who knows they may be even an owner of the forum that you mention.

E-mail me what forum it is, because if it's the forum that I think it is then that forum is jealous of this one.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
      I wouldn't even acknowledge them as they are just trying to get under your skin. Who knows they may be even an owner of the forum that you mention.

E-mail me what forum it is, because if it's the forum that I think it is then that forum is jealous of this one.
      Will do....

Comment

Well put big buddy,

And to add to what BC was saying, a famous line from a great movie..

Stay Classy San Diego!

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
          Well put big buddy,

And to add to what BC was saying, a famous line from a great movie..

Stay Classy San Diego!

"I will punch you in the ovaries. Yep, straight shot right to the baby maker!"

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
            "I will punch you in the ovaries. Yep, straight shot right to the baby maker!"

LMFAO!!!

Comment

Working...
            X