Is anyone thinking the same thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone thinking the same thing?

I really miss HoopsJunkie. Other than Wayne, Hitman, and a couple of others there's not much juice on this site. Most of the other posts are dribble like this one. GL.

Hey $JIMMY$ personally, I think your an idiot GO CREATE ANOTHeR ACCOUNT NAME....there are so many good cappers here get your nose out HJs ass and look around
    Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Originally posted by esports
      I really miss HoopsJunkie. Other than Wayne, Hitman, and a couple of others there's not much juice on this site. Most of the other posts are dribble like this one. GL.
      What the hell are you talking about? There's many good cappers on this site. You need to start looking around a bit more.

Comment

Obviously this clown is from another website ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
          Obviously this clown is from another website ...
          People that write stuff like this should be banned before they get a chance to start trouble....

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese
            People that write stuff like this should be banned before they get a chance to start trouble....
            Its tough to bann someone on their first idiotic post .. I usually wait to the second ...

Comment

i really miss your mom hoopsjunkie give me a break what did he last a month and he got burried...........i know about 13 people on here that are more solid and have been here for years...............
              MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

I could give a flying fuck where HJ is! JMO
                It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

$Jimmy$ has a new service ez you can reach him at brokeback mountain just dial 1800-lubemeup
                  have fun you two hah

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                    i really miss your mom hoopsjunkie give me a break what did he last a month and he got burried...........i know about 13 people on here that are more solid and have been here for years...............
                    I was going to delete this thread but this is the reason I left it up ... for guys like you bover ... thanks buddy ... You have always been there for us .. your wit and humor are second to none ... You are a great member and I personally want to thank you for being here everyday with us ...

Comment

Originally posted by SustainDan
                      $Jimmy$ has a new service ez you can reach him at brokeback mountain just dial 1800-lubemeup
                      have fun you two hah
                      Sure sounds like the same person doesn't it Dan???

Comment

Yea spark he cant find his fans so he claps for himself haha

Comment

Yea spark he cant find his fans so he claps for himself haha
                          i have hoopsjunkie pajamas on

Comment

Well hoopsjunkie signed my ass I havent washed it since he won, wait...im fucking dirty

Comment

Well hoopsjunkie signed my ass I havent washed it since he won, wait...im fucking dirty
                              shut up thats fuckin sweet

Comment

Working...
                              X