This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Fucking Attention Whores

Grab a Fucking clue. You guys and your big ego's are really starting to piss me off. I don't give 2 shits who decides to quit posting their plays here, but if you are going to do it just do it and don't make a big soap opera about everything and decide to go out by calling everyone names and acting like you are all righteous and everyone else is at fault. Attention attention attention is what it's all about for some of you and you just LOVE and CRAVE all the followers you have.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass. :broom:

(I apologize for this uncalled for thread, I just get so sick of this shit that runs in a cycle)
    Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

I smell a closed coming for this thread
    Peter Griffin: Holy crip, he's a crapple.

Comment

yea but it feels good to at least have it posted and vent a little

Comment

Amen Bt Amen
        Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket
          Grab a Fucking clue. You guys and your big ego's are really starting to piss me off. I don't give 2 shits who decides to quit posting their plays here, but if you are going to do it just do it and don't make a big soap opera about everything and decide to go out by calling everyone names and acting like you are all righteous and everyone else is at fault. Attention attention attention is what it's all about for some of you and you just LOVE and CRAVE all the followers you have.

(I apologize for this uncalled for thread, I just get so sick of
          this shit that runs in a cycle)
          2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
          2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
          2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

IF ANYONE HAS ISSUES PLEASE CONTACT SPARK@
            WWW.OLDBILLYGOAT.NET HE WILL HANDEL ALL EGOS.......
            MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

(I apologize for this uncalled for thread, I just get so sick of this shit that runs in a cycle)

ummmm......best post ever.
              Every
              Villain
              Is
              Lemons

Comment

I quess this is for me.....
                Don't worry I'll keep my MLB plays to my friends only....

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese
                  I quess this is for me.....
                  Don't worry I'll keep my MLB plays to my friends only....
                  fuck off if i dont get your baseball plays i have something 4 u 2 ur were so solid last year u saved me so many times
                  Last edited by bover1; 03-02-2006, 03:21 PM.
                  MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

you can assume whatever you want. If I had something to say to someone specific I would have addressed it that way...

I'm following spark in bases this year, I decided that a few months ago and the best advice is to stick to one capper anyway right.

Comment

For the record this was not directed at chuck, however I did read his post earlier and it kind of set me off to post this thread, the timing was my fault. It is however directed at others that come and go on this site, and then come back only to threaten to go again at some point. My point is, this board DOES NOT need you, this forum WILL go on and be successful minus one Cog, so save us the grandiose sheeeeeeeeeeee-ot

Comment

For the record this was not directed at chuck, however I did read his post earlier and it kind of set me off to post this thread, the timing was my fault. It is however directed at others that come and go on this site, and then come back only to threaten to go again at some point. My point is, this board DOES NOT need you, this forum WILL go on and be successful minus one Cog, so save us the grandiose sheeeeeeeeeeee-ot
                        No this site doesn't need you, maybe you are here for the free ride, but when Spark, RJ, Chuck, Wayne, Kapt etc post there plays it's free. They can do what they want, even if they get a big ego, it's an honor to see there plays and congratulate them when they win, or encourage them when they lose. This is a worthless thread that makes no sense, especially the amount of time and the amount of money they have given to this site. It's the free loaders that voice there opinion and say we don't need you. That's totally BS, we do need them and comes back to people like you that say No we don't and that pisses me off.

Comment

you can assume whatever you want. If I had something to say to someone specific I would have addressed it that way...

I'm following spark in bases this year, I decided that a few months ago and the best advice is to stick to one capper anyway right.
                          Free loader

Comment

Working...
                          X