NCAAB 2-4

-

That's incredible and awesome!

Comment

Very cool story thanks for sharing Bro.
      Dan
      Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Thanks for sharing that. I have a buddy that is also autistic and he has me in awe at times. He enjoys everything he does to the fullest and never worries about the stuff that you and I worry about on a daily basis. They are the happiest people in the world.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

original story from 2006 then the young kid does it again

Then a couple weeks ago

ROCHESTER, N.Y. -- An autistic Rochester man who grabbed national headlines by scoring 20 points in four minutes in his only high school game has completed his first marathon and qualified for an even bigger race.

Jason McElwain completed the MVP Health Care Rochester Marathon in 15th place in 3 hours, 1 minute, 41 seconds.

The Democrat and Chronicle of Rochester reports that the time Sunday qualifies the 23-year-old supermarket baker, known as J-Mac, for the Boston Marathon. He hopes to run in Boston in 2014.

"This was a great experience -- hardest thing I've ever done," he told the newspaper.

J-Mac was the student manager of the Greece Athena High School team when he came off the bench in 2006 to hit six 3-pointers and two free throws in four minutes. Video of his scoring spurt went viral, and he was the subject of national news stories and was honored with the Best Sports Moment award at the 2006 ESPYS

That's incredible

Comment

Working...
          X