If you lose you are a degenerate....If you win you are a handicapper

LMAO thats great
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Comment

Can someone legally apologize in advance??? By being "sorry" you admit that you were in the wrong and therefore feel bad for what you did. If you're apologizing in "advance" aren't you saying.......

"I know this is going to hurt your feelings or offend you in some way, but here it is anyway!"

~~~ Tigger

HMMMM.... never thought about it that way, have you?
        BTW, Great picture, but what's with the pillow on the floor???
        Last edited by Tigger; 03-02-2006, 02:37 AM.

Comment

lol..no need to apologize that was funny

Comment

That is exactly what i would want for my last meal
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger
              Can someone legally apologize in advance??? By being "sorry" you admit that you were in the wrong and therefore feel bad for what you did. If you're apologizing in "advance" aren't you saying.......

"I know this is going to hurt your feelings or offend you in some way, but here it is anyway!"

~~~ Tigger

HMMMM.... never thought about it that way, have you?
              BTW, Great picture, but what's with the pillow on the floor???

Tigger,

I don't know of any legal precedent regarding apologizing in advance.

But I did want to make sure that I intended no harm to Meg or DC or some homo that may find this piece offensive. In other words-yes here it is ,I'm posting it but with out prejudice.

Sincerely,

John

BTW way ask Bover about the way his knees hurt after he gives blow jobs and you'll understand the pillow on the floor.
              Last edited by crswir; 03-02-2006, 10:35 AM.
              GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by crswir
                But I did want to make sure that I intended no harm to Meg or DC or some homo that may find this piece offensive. In other words-yes here it is ,I'm posting it but with out prejudice.

BTW way ask Bover about the way his knees hurt after he gives blow jobs and you'll understand the pillow on the floor.
                I know buddy, I'm just busting your chops, LOL

"Ask Bover about the pillow!!!" Bwahahahahaaa

~~~ Tigger

And btw, apologizing in advance is something I do a lot, and yes it does imply.... I"m putting it out there, if you get offend, oh well! LIGHT'EN UP, and TAKE A JOKE!

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger
                  I know buddy, I'm just busting your chops, LOL

"Ask Bover about the pillow!!!" Bwahahahahaaa

~~~ Tigger

And btw, apologizing in advance is something I do a lot, and yes it does imply.... I"m putting it out there, if you get offend, oh well! LIGHT'EN UP, and TAKE A JOKE!

Tigger,

I understand that you are just "busting my chops" but since you are in charge of political correctness I did feel that an explanation was necessary. (I also had to write something so that I could take a shot at Bover)

John

GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

because crswir is a hell of a guy and he knows how to have fun and not take everything so seriously.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Working...
                    X