Montreal
      Belize
      Costa Maya
      Cozumel 2x
      Caymen Islands 2x
      Austria
      Germany
      Playa del carmen

Where the hell is Costa Maya ? Guess you'll be going to Watkins Glen,NY in August for the Neckcar race !!
      You have any pics you can post from Belize ??

You left out Hollywood, from when you went out for American Idol !!

thanks bry.....
      Last edited by Ldawg; 02-25-2006, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo
        Me and my wife made it to Aruba last summer and Hawaii the summer before that. Great places and great beaches and great bitches too.....LOL
        No offense, but theres no way in hell I would go too Aruba after that Natalie Holloway incident.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Foolery
          Has anyone here traveled outside the U.S. in the past couple of years ?

If so where'd you go ?

Anyone able to attend the Olympics ?

I get to Hawaii about every other year and I would like to go to Italy !

Rj you travel ! Do you ever get overseas ?

Let's start a little -

***** TRAVELOGUE *****

BigMike you get to travel for free ....post up ! Pop a picture of your Camel gf that you picked up in QUATAR in here !

Monte your Rich where do you go ?

Kb you can tell us about your Texas adventure .... Border Towns don't count ( unless it's a really good story )

10BRY you can share with us the ONE TIME that you went to Windsor .

No Chung - Pluto doesn't count !!

Incl pictures we'll move it to the photo forum later .

Rich? LOL who told you that BS

I've never been out of the Country. Would love one day to go too the following places though.

Bahammas
          Egypt
          Jerusalem
          Paris
          Australia

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
            No offense, but theres no way in hell I would go too Aruba after that Natalie Holloway incident.
            Amen Brother!!! I don't even play in the WPT Aruba tournaments anymore from Ultimate Bet.
            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
              NASSAU,BAHAMAS MY COMPANY SENDS US EVERY YEAR THERE ITS UNREAL....... LOOK UP THE ATLANTIS.COM THATS WHERE WE STAY FOR 7 DAYS IN THE SUMMER......IVE BEEN ALOT OF PLACES AND THAT TAKES THE CAKE.........UNTILL THE 1099 COMES FUCKERS
              Damn place costs an arm and a leg to stay at. Isn't that place crowded?

Comment

I went to Ft. Worth once !

Ok ....so no one travels that much !

Going to Italy next October.....thought someone would pipe up with something on Europe !

Comment

I went to Prague, Germany, France, and London last Sept., also thinking about going to Italy this Sept with my girlfriend

Comment

I've been to Italy. Visited my bro there a few years ago, he went for a semester for college. I stayed 8 days and tried to see everything not knowing when I would ever go back there.
                    Places I visited were Rome, Venice, Naples, Capri, Florence and Milan. Capri was one of the best places I saw, absolutely gorgeous. By the way, the ladies in Europe are fucking unreal. They look awesome and stay in shape becuase they walk everywhere in the city. Not like america with all these fast food joints and overweight women who don't exercise ever.

If you get the chance, check it out.

Also been to Cancun, Dominican Republic and going to St. Lucia for the honeymoon in June. Not counting the countless trips to vegas!!! Will be there in 2 weeks.
                    Hey Now!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks Stealth & BW . I have a cousin that wants to bounce all over Europe .....Spain , Portugal , England , Italy , etc. I will only have 3 weeks and have not been to Europe before . I'm thinking I would like to spend two weeks traveling around in Italy and spend one week in Germany or France . Italy just seems more interesting . The planning is almost as much fun as the trip . A BIG Plus for Italy is that it looks like they drive on the RIGHT Side of the road . Lefties suck ...... hard to drink and drive without getting confused :confused: !! Just kidding Spark .....I know you have a Thing about Drinking and Driving !!

Congrats Stealth on wedding plans.....aaaahhhh a June Bride !!
                      What day in June ? My Sons B'day is June 18 ..... a good day !
                      Last edited by Ldawg; 03-02-2006, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X