Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by longnex
    Preferably a naked picture
    If she looks anything like the following then hell no in regards to a naked pic.

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=89327

Comment

10 days and no picture

hmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Tigger I see you

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
          Tigger I see you
          AND???????

~~~ Tigger
          Last edited by Tigger; 03-03-2006, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger
            AND???????

~~~ Tigger
            Wheres the picture?

Comment

We need proof with a picture of her.
              This is a great opportunity for me to once again talk a little bit of reality to your gentlemen that live in this "fantasy" world.

LIKE MY SIGNATURE STATES!!! Let's sit back and "THINK" about this one. How does me posting a picture of this girl "prove" anything? How do you know it's even the right girl? The fact is that it doesn't prove a damn thing! People on this board and throughout life in general are going to believe what they want about who they want despite the "evidence" at hand. If you want a picture, I'll give you a picture of her tomorrow night, it'll be taken at work and I'll post it, but like anything else on this board IT PROVES NOTHING........ And it doesn't make a difference to me either way. Whether people on this board or in life in general choose to believe something that is or isn't true about something does not change the reality of the situation. Let me reword that so some of you can catch up to what I'm trying to communicate here: Whether you think I banged the girl in the picture that I will post tomorrow night or not..... does not change the events that happened in the past.

But it's okay, we'll just "move on" and "put it behind us" like the voices tell us to do.... Correct?

I love how that is exactly what everyone is told to do here when it comes to discussions about issues between long term members on this board....... "just move on and put it behind you. And don't you dare state your opinion, for this is not a discussion board for you to voice your way of thinking! What do you think this is.... the United States where you possess the right to freedom of speech and to speak your mind? That's ridiculous! Don't you understand that your OPINION could damage someone else's fragile state of mind?"

~~~ Tigger

*** BUT I AM TRUE TO MY WORD AND YOU WILL GET YOUR PICTURE!
              Last edited by Tigger; 03-04-2006, 02:23 AM.

Comment

You ok?

Comment

You ok?
                  I'm fine buddy. Have a good one and as promised, it'll be here TONIGHT!!!

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Working...
                  X