Harry Dicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Dicks

Guys when I was a kid there was a old fart in our town by the name of Harry Dicks. He was a mean old bastard. We used to call him up at home and ask him if BUSHY TWAT was home oh fuck he would go ape shit. I will BUShY TWAT you little dickheads. He had a girl im my class and her name was Fonda Dicks can you believe that FONDA Dicks and she was fond of Herbie anyway. I used to tap her all the time. Untill old man Harry Dicks caught me mashing her love box. Where have the times gone . I miss the good old days.

hahahahahaha good stuff knowlez .... I miss the herbie stories
    Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

I try not to post in these threads but-----I know what you mean Knowlez- I use to pump Mary Christmas at the drive-in movie until Mr. and Mrs. Christmas got a real look at Mary's clothes one night bringing her home late. I got quite a lecture- and I can remember talking to myself as I went back to my car----Fucking Mary Christmas to you to!----True story
      Last edited by Spearit; 02-16-2006, 09:38 PM.
      "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Great stuff!
        5* 0-0
        4* 0-0
        3* 1-0
        2* 1-0
        1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
          I try not to post in these threads but-----I know what you mean Knowlez- I use to pump Mary Christmas at the drive-in movie until Mr. and Mrs. Christmas got a real look at Mary's clothes one night bringing her home late. I got quite a lecture- and I can remember talking to myself as I went back to my car----Fucking Mary Christmas to you to!----True story

Why do you try and not post in these threads?
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X