Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know how RJ's Grandmother is doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know how RJ's Grandmother is doing?

I know she had a heart attack last Thursday but I have been gone and not sure how she is doing.
    Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Hey buddy. Thanks for asking. She was released from the hospital late Saturday night. She had a minor heart attack, but she said she feels fine now.

She had quadruple bi-pass surgery 4 years ago, and at 85 years old there is NO way they're going to operate again no matter how bad she gets, so that's where it stands.

She unlike any other 85 year old I've ever seen. She's out shopping everyday, she gets her hair done every Friday, she's a wild one.

I REALLY appreciate you remembering and asking about her. Thanks.

How is your Father doing? I know you said he had a heart attack too? Hopefully he's ok. I did say a prayer for him last Sunday at Church.....

Mike
    Last edited by RJeremy; 02-16-2006, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Best news I heard all day. Glad she is doing better RJ.

Comment

Nice to hear RJ
        Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

i hear ya RJ....my grandfather is 92 and still works, golfs and had the stents put into his arteries....as you said they are too old to operate on....maybe we should hook them up!!! ha ha....still has a full head of hair and dances.....He drove to florida from massachusetts at age 89...incredible!! god bless your grandma!!

Comment

Great news Rj... Very glad to hear that my friend

Comment

Rj....for some reason i can't get into your Late picks thread...is it letting you in??

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                Rj....for some reason i can't get into your Late picks thread...is it letting you in??

yea, i got in fine

Comment

Thanks Everyone.............

Hey Tony, she talks about it all the time. My grandfather passed away about 7 years ago now, she's ready to have a companion. She gets lonely.

Comment

RJ - That is great news about your Grandmother. I'm glad to see she is up and well. My Dad got a great report from his doctor Thursday. It's been two weeks now and the Doc said he will be back on the golf course in a few weeks. We spent most of the last two weeks helping around the house and making sure my Mom was going to be able to handle the old guy once he got better.

Again, glad to hear your Grandmother is doing well. We can be thankful that we have them for a while longer.

Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

Working...
                    X