Jokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jokes

A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night and have dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big event, the girl tells him that after dinner, she would like to have sex with him for the first time. The boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacy to get some condoms. The pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour.

He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex. At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy a 3-pack, 10-pack or family pack. The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first time and all.

That night, the boy shows up at the girls’ parents’ house and meets his girlfriend at the door. "Oh I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!". The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head.

A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer, with his head down. 10 minutes pass, and still no movement from the boy. Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, "I had no idea you were this religious." The boy turns, and whispers back, "I had no idea your father was a pharmacist!"

An Army Ranger was deployed to Afghanistan. While he was stationed there he received a letter from his girlfriend. In the letter she wrote that she had slept with two guys while he has been gone, she wanted to break up and requested that he send back her picture.

The soldier did what any squared away soldier would do. He went around to all his buddies and collected all the unwanted photographs of women. He then mailed about twenty five of the pictures to his girlfriend with the following note:

"I'm sorry I can't remember which one you are, but please take the one that belongs to you and send the rest back."

The Lone Ranger was ambushed and captured by an enemy Indian war party.

The Indian Chief proclaims, "So, you are the great Lone Ranger. In honor of the Harvest Festival, you will be executed in three days. But, before I kill you, I will grant you three requests. What is your first request?"

The Lone Ranger responds, "I'd like to speak to my horse."

The Chief nods and Silver is brought before the Lone Ranger, who whispers in Silver's ear, and the horse gallops away. Later that evening, Silver returns with a beautiful blonde woman on his back.

As the Indian Chief watches, the blonde enters the Lone Ranger's tent and spends the night. The next morning the Indian Chief admits he's impressed.

"You have a very fine and loyal horse, but I will still kill you in two days. What is your second request?"

The Lone Ranger again asks to speak to his horse. Silver is brought to him, and he again whispers in the horse's ear. As before, Silver takes off across the plains and disappears over the horizon. Later that evening, to the Chief's surprise, Silver again returns, this time with a voluptuous brunette, even more attractive than the blonde.

She enters the Lone Ranger's tent and spends the night. The following morning the Indian Chief is again impressed. "You are indeed a man of many talents, but I will still kill you tomorrow. "What is your last request?"

The Lone Ranger responds, "I'd like to speak to my horse.....alone."

The Chief is curious, but he agrees, and Silver is brought to the Lone Ranger's tent. Once they're alone, the Lone Ranger grabs Silver by both ears, looks him square in the eye and says,"Listen very carefully for the last time ....I said.... "BRING POSSE!"

1st One Is Great!!!!!!
    Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

Comment

Little Nancy was in the garden filling in a hole when her neighbor peered
      over the fence. Interested in what the rosy-faced youngster was doing,
      he asked, "What are you up to there, Nancy?"

"My goldfish died," replied little Nancy tearfully without looking up
      "and I've just buried him."

The neighbor laughed and said condescendingly, "That's a really big hole
      for a goldfish, isn't it?"

Little Nancy patted down the last heap of earth then replied, "That's
      because he's inside your fucking cat."

Comment

THESE ARE REPORTED AS TRUE STORIES FROM EMERGENCY ROOMS AROUND THE COUNTRY:

YOU DIRTY RAT!.... In Michigan, a man came into the ER with lacerations to his penis. He complained that his wife had "...a rat in her privates" which bit him during sex (not the first conclusion I would have drawn, I don't think). After an examination of his wife, it was revealed that she had a surgical needle left inside her after a recent hysterectomy.

PING PONG ANYONE?----- A 20 year old man came into the ER with a
        stony mass in his rectum. He said that he and his boyfriend were
        fooling around with concrete mix, when his boyfriend had the idea
        of pouring the mix into his anus using a funnel
        (you'd do the same, I'm sure!).
        The concrete then hardened, (no shit, Sherlock!),
        causing constipation and pain.
        Under general anaesthesia, a perfect concrete cast of the man's
        rectum was removed along with a ping pong ball.
        (Boy - we live sheltered lives!)

BLIND DRUNK----- A drunk staggered into a Pennsylvania ER complaining
        of severe pain while trying to remove his contact lenses.
        He said that they would come out halfway, but they always popped back
        in. A nurse tried to help using a suction pump, but without success.
        Finally, a doctor examined him and discovered the man did not have
        his contact lenses in at all. He had been trying to rip out the
        membrane of his cornea.

OUCH AND DOUBLE OUCH!----- A couple hobbled into a Washington State
        emergency room covered in bloody restaurant towels.
        The man had his hands around his abdomen and the woman had hers
        around her head. They eventually explained to doctors that they
        had gone out that evening for a romantic dinner.
        Overcome with passion, the woman crept under the table to administer
        oral sex to the man (Classy or what??). While in the act, she had an
        epileptic fit, which caused her to clamp down on the man's penis and
        wrench it from side to side. In agony and desperation,
        the man grabbed a fork and stabbed her in the head until she let go.
        And you thought YOU were having a bad day

Comment

A blonde went into a world wide message center to send a message To
          her mother overseas.

When the man told her it would cost $200, she exclaimed: "I don't
          have any money." But I'd do ANYTHING to get a message to my mother."

The man arched an eyebrow (as we would expect).

"Anything?" he asked.

"Yes, yes, anything" the blonde promised.

Well, then, "Just follow me" said the man as he walked towards the
          next room. The blonde did as she was told and followed the man.

"Come in and close the door" the man said.

She did.

He then said "Now get on your knees."

She did.

"Now take down my zipper."

She did.

"Now go ahead take it out....." He said.

She reached in and grabbed it with both hands

Then paused.

The man closed his eyes and whispered ..

"Well .. go ahead."

The blonde slowly brought her mouth closer to it and while holding it
          close to her lips,

...tentatively said

"Hello. Mom, can you hear me?"

Comment

Two guys were discussing popular family trends on sex, marriage, and
            values.
            Stu said, "I didn't sleep with my wife before we got married, did
            you?"
            Leroy replied, "I'm not sure, what was her maiden name?"
            A little boy went up to his father and asked: "Dad, where did all of
            my intelligence come from?"
            The father replied. "Well, son, you must have got it from your mother,
            cause I still have mine"
            A doctor examined a woman, took the husband aside, and said, "I don't
            like the looks of your wife at all,"
            "Me neither doc," said the husband. "But she's a great cook and really
            good with the kids."
            An old man goes to the Wizard to ask him if he can remove a curse he
            has been living with for the last 40 years.
            The Wizard says, "Maybe, but you will have to tell me the exact words
            that were used to put the curse on you.
            The old man says without hesitation, "I now pronounce you man and
            wife."
            Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder
            1. All the DNA is the same.
            2. There are no dental records.
            Two Mexican detectives were investigating the murder of Juan
            Gonzalez.
            "How was he killed?" asked one detective.
            "With a golf gun," the other detective replied.
            "A golf gun?! What is a golf gun?"
            "I don't know. But it sure made a hole in Juan."
            This guy has been sitting in a bar all night, staring at a blonde
            wearing the tightest pants he's ever seen. Finally his curiosity gets
            the best of him, so he walks over and asks, "How do you get into those pants?"
            The young woman looks him over and replies, "Well, you could start by
            buying me a drink."
            Moe and Joe were talking one day:
            Moe: "My wife got me to believe in religion."
            Joe: "Really?"
            Moe: "Yeah. Until I married her I didn't believe in hell."
            While shopping for vacation clothes, my husband and I passed a display
            of bathing suits. It had been at least ten years and twenty pounds since

I had even considered buying a bathing suit, so I sought my husband's
            advice.
            "What do you think?" I asked. "Should I get a bikini or an all-in-one?"
            "Better get a bikini," he replied. "You'd never get it all in one."
            Always the best for last:-
            Grandpa was driving with his 9 year old granddaughter and beeped the
            horn by mistake. She turned and looked at him for an explanation.
            He said, "I did that by accident."
            She replied, "I know that, Grandpa."
            He replied, "How did you know?"
            She said, "Because you didn't say "asshole" afterwards."

Comment

Number 4
              >A man bumps into a woman in a hotel lobby and as he does, his elbow goes
              >into her breast. They are both quite startled. The man turns to her and
              >says, "Ma'am, if your heart is as soft as your breast, I know you'll
              >forgive me." She replies, "If your penis is as hard as your elbow, I'm in
              >room 221."
              >
              >
              >
              >Number 3
              >One night, as a couple lays down for bed, the husband starts rubbing his
              >wife's arm. The wife turns over and says "I'm sorry honey, I've got a
              >gynecologist appointment tomorrow and I want to stay fresh." The husband,
              >rejected, turns over. A few minutes later, he rolls back over and taps his
              >wife again. "Do you have a dentist appointment tomorrow too?"
              >
              >
              >
              >Number 2
              >Bill worked in a pickle factory. He had been employed there for a number of
              >years when he came home one day to confess to his wife that he had a
              >terrible compulsion. He had an urge to stick his penis into the pickle
              >slicer. His wife suggested that he should see a sex therapist to talk
              >about
              >it, but Bill said he would be too embarrassed. He vowed to overcome the
              >compulsion on his own. One day a few weeks later, Bill came home and his
              >wife could see at once that something was seriously wrong. "What's wrong,
              >Bill?" she asked. "Do you remember that I told you how I had this
              >tremendous
              >urge to put my penis into the pickle slicer?" "Oh, Bill, you didn't!" she
              >exclaimed. "Yes, I did." he replied. "My God, Bill, what happened?" "I got
              >fired." "No, Bill. I mean, what happened with the pickle slicer?" "Oh...she
              >got fired too."
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >Number 1
              >A couple had been married for 50 years. They were sitting at the breakfast
              >table one morning when the wife says, "Just think, fifty years ago we were
              >sitting here at this breakfast table together." "I know," the old man said.
              >We were probably sitting here naked as a jaybird fifty years ago." "Well,"
              >Granny snickered. "Let's relive some old times." Where upon, the two
              >stripped to the buff and sat down at the table. "You know, honey," the
              >little old lady breathlessly replied, "My nipples are as hot for you today
              >as they were fifty years ago." I wouldn't be surprised," replied Gramps.
              >One's in your coffee and the other is in your oatmeal."

Comment

Working...
              X