lovedoc in detroit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lovedoc in detroit

well all i just got off the phone with our very own lovedoctor...
    he is haveing a great time in detroit...............on the other hand our very own 10dimebry is madd cause lovedoc didnt invite him to go to the superbowl with him.................dime says doc always gets to have fun and i never get invited.......now on to the story why doc is so popular or not...............................one of the guys from school said doc if u had a rubber sticking out your a$$ would u tell anyone and doce said noway in hell....................then the guy ask him doc u want to go camping.........................and yes from there on out doc has been in the camping boys click ....................i would say to u bry u are a lucky man unlike lovedoc but that is just what i think anyways
    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Doc met and got autographs from Larry fitzgerald,joey galloway and marcus pollard already today. He said there are celebs everywhere.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

BWHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doc is a character!
      It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

He said he got Homer's wife's autograph...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese
          He said he got Homer's wife's autograph...
          dont forget the kids also at chuckie cheese

Comment

i wonder if bry knows any of these guys
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
              i wonder if bry knows any of these guys
              Bwahahahahaha
              "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
              is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

bry..i missed out on joey galloway today but i went back and got you fitzgeralds autograph.. your all set to go buddy... 2morrow, we got Lee Evans from buffalo and Duce Mcallister. Also, for next year... you gotta come down to the pad for the superbowl experience in Miami. The parties and shit will be way better than any superbowl. Well, i'm going to Canada right now folks.. Late!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey are u going to the game??

If so, buy me a hotdog. I need to make a little extra money.
                  Good Luck to everyone
                  Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                  Clark: What's steroids?
                  Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                  Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                    Doc met and got autographs from Larry fitzgerald,joey galloway and marcus pollard already today. He said there are celebs everywhere.

that's pretty cool. I played flag football against Galloway about 6 years ago.

Tell him to get some pictures to post!

Comment

Went to Canada today.... Very nice over there and had a great time but once we got back into the states thats when all hell broke loose. We decided to head back to the hotel and go out to a bar around our hotel... So we were waiting in line for the shuttle bus. It was about 5 degrees and it was slushy as fuck out... The line for our bus was very un organized. We were in line for about an hour, next thing you know people just went nuts because people were just cutting lines like there was no tomorrow. Next thing everybody just went bolistic and a riot almost broke out... People were cursing up a storm, Yelling at police officers cause they weren't doing shit. Top it all off, everyone was just soaked from the rain/snow. Feet were completely numb. After about 3 hours standing outside, we finally got on the bus.... It was just a bullshit scene down there tonight with that crap.. Should have stayed in Canada for the night... Strippers were fucking hot and people were buying us beers... Windsor in my book get a thumbs up!!!!!

Comment

The Doc Should Have Laid The Smackdown
                        2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
                        2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
                        2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                          Went to Canada today.... Very nice over there and had a great time but once we got back into the states thats when all hell broke loose. We decided to head back to the hotel and go out to a bar around our hotel... So we were waiting in line for the shuttle bus. It was about 5 degrees and it was slushy as fuck out... The line for our bus was very un organized. We were in line for about an hour, next thing you know people just went nuts because people were just cutting lines like there was no tomorrow. Next thing everybody just went bolistic and a riot almost broke out... People were cursing up a storm, Yelling at police officers cause they weren't doing shit. Top it all off, everyone was just soaked from the rain/snow. Feet were completely numb. After about 3 hours standing outside, we finally got on the bus.... It was just a bullshit scene down there tonight with that crap.. Should have stayed in Canada for the night... Strippers were fucking hot and people were buying us beers... Windsor in my book get a thumbs up!!!!!

see now if i was there it would have been much different.
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I'm Back!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                              I'm Back!!!!

2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record