• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl scores 113 points!?!?!?!

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2315990

Wow!

Comment

137-32!!!

What did the play against a buch of mentally challenged kids? You got to be kidding me.
      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

did you guys read the article??? The funniest thing i think i ever read was in this article.

Two-time WNBA MVP Lisa Leslie scored 101 points in a half for Morningside High School in Inglewood, Calif., against South Torrance in 1990. South Torrance refused to play the second half.

the team she played against quit bawhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is fuckin hysterical
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

How in the hell can you score 101 in a FREAKING HALF?? Is there even enough time to feasibly do that

Comment

i heard bout bouth they had coach of girl who scored 113 on the radio and he was like we didnt design plays for her specifically it just happened and that he didnt really think about taking her out of the game. seems weird if she score 58 at half take her out
            OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
            NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
            NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
              How in the hell can you score 101 in a FREAKING HALF?? Is there even enough time to feasibly do that
              i got no clue man, but that is the funniest thing i think i've ever read...lmao
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

dunks n turnovers probly
                OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
                NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
                NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

This chick was 54 for 60 from the floor.. There is a nice writeup in our local newspaper about her today..

Comment

that is just horrendous sportsmanship. she only scored four less points in the first quarter than the other team had the whole game. one day when one of these kids blow out their knee trying to embrass other kids this shit will end. congrats to her for scoring 113 points in a blowout win. at least Kobe's team was down 18 at one point. this game was never in doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
                      that is just horrendous sportsmanship. she only scored four less points in the first quarter than the other team had the whole game. one day when one of these kids blow out their knee trying to embrass other kids this shit will end. congrats to her for scoring 113 points in a blowout win. at least Kobe's team was down 18 at one point. this game was never in doubt.

yeah but what about the lisa leslie story. that my friend is freakin hilarious
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                        yeah but what about the lisa leslie story. that my friend is freakin hilarious
                        she was probably a good foot and a half taller than every other girl she played against. it would be like me playin on 8ft hoops with 7 year olds. i am just not impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
                          she was probably a good foot and a half taller than every other girl she played against. it would be like me playin on 8ft hoops with 7 year olds. i am just not impressed.

no no no your missing the whole point. Its not the fact she dropped 101 on a team in 1 half. its the fact that the other team just UP and quit @ halftime. i mean has that ever happend???
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                            no no no your missing the whole point. Its not the fact she dropped 101 on a team in 1 half. its the fact that the other team just UP and quit @ halftime. i mean has that ever happend???

i get the point. would you stay and continue to get your ass kicked???? i would but i am a sucker for punishment.

Comment

this was a funny thread from this year
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                              X