over 80% winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATSlegend
    anyone ever listened to JT the Brick their is a guy who calls in named Mr las vegas from bean town and this guy is documented like 84% winners and he usually gives his plays on Thursday's.... It on fox sports radio or you can find it on jt bricks site....This guy is amazing and he will be giving his super bowl pick this Thursday at handicapping hour .... Thought i would share this information with everyone....
    84% over what period of time-that is the key.
    Anyone can get hot for a while.
    Trust me-NO ONE maintains or has EVER maintained anything close to an 84% winning percentage for any significant period of time, not even Jack Price.
    Last edited by savage1; 01-31-2006, 09:02 PM.

Comment

anyone ever listened to JT the Brick their is a guy who calls in named Mr las vegas from bean town and this guy is documented like 84% winners and he usually gives his plays on Thursday's.... It on fox sports radio or you can find it on jt bricks site....This guy is amazing and he will be giving his super bowl pick this Thursday at handicapping hour .... Thought i would share this information with everyone....

You're a sucker if you actually believe that BS. I may have been born in the night.....but it wasn't last night. Take your BS elsewhere!

Oh yeah.....and to the forum!
      It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

i pick at about 15% so if you were to fade me that would be 85%....so in reality i could actually be considered an 85% capper.........right???

Comment

since pre season football.... if you listen into JT Brick he gives the documented record of his everytime he calls and he is a regular caller. He is consistant and was just letting anyone know because the only way i can hear the show is from 12-2 during the morning hours because im on eastern time... so i only can listen to it through the internet but anyone on the west coast can get the show and some on here might be regular listeners as i am with my local sports station. But it's interesting that a radio shows actually brings up issues like gambling for the main purpose it's the sole reason why people listen... my opinion
          NBA record 10-1
          "Games in the Bag" 3-0
          Half-times 4-2
          Teasers 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
            i pick at about 15% so if you were to fade me that would be 85%....so in reality i could actually be considered an 85% capper.........right???
            Wow, i never thought of it like that... In that case so am I.

I have always wondered why i have nights were i lose every game i bet but NEVER have nights i win every game
            Good Luck to everyone
            Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
            Clark: What's steroids?
            Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
            Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
              84% over what period of time-that is the key.
              Anyone can get hot for a while.
              Trust me-NO ONE maintains or has EVER maintained anything close to an 84% winning percentage for any significant period of time, not even Jack Price.
              Wait a minute, Jack Price told me personally he hits over 80%! You mean when I called his 800 # that he was lying?!
              What about Chuck Franklin who swears he hits 90%?!

Comment

Spiccoli-The 90% to which cappers like Franklin and Price refersis really how much that comes out of their mouths is bullshit.

Comment

ATSlegend

I've heard of this guy, but I think he is Like Mejia picks....SU not ATS.......kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

just post his other picks more than just superbowl
                    OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
                    NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
                    NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

Originally posted by therealdeal
                      just post his other picks more than just superbowl

nice idea....that's the only way to authenticate the 80%, expose it to the folks at Bettorschat.com!
                      5* 0-0
                      4* 0-0
                      3* 1-0
                      2* 1-0
                      1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

your right i did call for peyton to choke AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAg ain
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
                          the only thing that guy is good for is restuarant reviews.

funny, but true
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

there used to be some clown on that show known as Manny the Cabby who was "supposedly" really good at picking football games...not sure if it's the same guy

Comment

80% is just NOT possible!

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                                80% is just NOT possible!
                                He just picks straight up and not ATS....

Comment

Working...
                                X