Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex or Augusta Tee Time? Tough Choice

FROM STAFF AND WIRE REPORTS, USA TODAY

Augusta National Golf Club is often criticized for not having female members. But when it comes to playing golf at the famed home of The Masters, women and men agree: Many rate a tee time ahead of having sex.

That's what Golf ****** and Golf For Women magazines found when they conducted a gender survey exploring the behavior of male and female golfers.

The survey asked: "You have the opportunity to play Augusta National, but in exchange you will have to abstain from sex for one year. Do you accept the tee time?" Of the respondents, 32% of men and 31% of women wanted the tee time.

Glenn Greenspan, director of communications for Augusta National, declined comment Monday. The survey will appear in the March edition of Golf ****** and in the March/April edition of Golf For Women.

Mike O'Malley, executive director of Golf ******, said of the survey, "We thought it would be a lot of fun."

The online survey was voted on by 2,262 men and 2,440 women. An interesting note: 79% of men and 85% of women were concerned about their appearances on the course.

hmmmmmm.......my stroke is better in sex so probably gonna "stick" with sex!
    5* 0-0
    4* 0-0
    3* 1-0
    2* 1-0
    1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

I'm not beating off for a year for anything.
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
        I'm not beating off for a year for anything.

Why change your life now?

GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
        If you lose you are a degenerate....If you win you are a handicapper

Comment

Working...
        X