Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOMER???????????????????????? where are ya

I know where ya are LOL....in bed with MY WIFE!!!!!!! LOL

you dirty dog!!!!!!!!....u can have my wife i just want the picks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oppps LMAO !!!!!
    Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

LodwickJ [5:22 PM]: homer said he left the picks on the mattress
    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
      LodwickJ [5:22 PM]: homer said he left the picks on the mattress

BLLAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

i'll sleep on the floor tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
      Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

Last I heard he was trying to sell his Neon....

No confirmation on that though.

Comment

I heard he's going service!
          It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

bump for homer

Comment

I have a question as a long-time lurker and part-time poster. Let me also start by saying I am not bashing or ranting, just a question as I had been playing Homer's plays since NBA started up so I am a fan of his. I saw all the crap with $Jimmy$ last year and Hoops this year. Why do people jump all over Hoops for not posting records, for disappearing, for going service...when Homer doesn't post records and has a bad Sunday (1-4) and disappears. In fact, with Jimmy, you sort of expect it so it doesn't piss me off. But why has no one taken Homer to task? Seems like a double standard.
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                I have a question as a long-time lurker and part-time poster. Let me also start by saying I am not bashing or ranting, just a question as I had been playing Homer's plays since NBA started up so I am a fan of his. I saw all the crap with $Jimmy$ last year and Hoops this year. Why do people jump all over Hoops for not posting records, for disappearing, for going service...when Homer doesn't post records and has a bad Sunday (1-4) and disappears. In fact, with Jimmy, you sort of expect it so it doesn't piss me off. But why has no one taken Homer to task? Seems like a double standard.
                Simple Homer is not a service. Jimmy lures people in with his plays then disappears. Then comes back and does it over again.

Comment

disappears??? So what you are saying is that a capper can not take any days off if he running bad??? he needs to keep posting???

and please do not put Homer in the same paragraph as Jimmy ... I will not even comment on that ...

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                    Simple Homer is not a service. Jimmy lures people in with his plays then disappears. Then comes back and does it over again.
                    Over again??? How many times Monte?? Honestly ... 5-6 times .. and I was the one who batted for him here and he keeps up the same shit .. last year it was his GF in the hospital now it is him in the hospital for stress .. I have held back till now but give me a break .. How stupid does he think everyone is??
                    Last edited by Spark; 01-31-2006, 03:47 PM.

Comment

interestin stuff guys
                      OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
                      NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
                      NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

In defense of Homer, although I am sure he doesn't need it - he does post his record, everyday, right above his picks. And he has not disappeared, I saw him in others threads. If you have followed his plays all season, you will know that he does not post plays everyday...Anyway...
                        2010 One play a day record
                        22-19-1 51%
                        +0.74 units
                        Passes: 7 days
                        Streak: L2

Comment

Where do you not see a record???

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=87162

Comment

Guys, I certainly do not mean to lump Homer and Jimmy together. I certainly understand the differences. It jsut seems that some people get called out for certain things and others get a free pas for the same issues. Perhaps Jimmy was a bad example and I am not picking on Homer by any stretch. Hell, he has made me some money and I certainly appreciate it. But when people start posting plays, people who cannot pick games start relying on them (like me) and look forward to their posts. And he most certailnly is entitled to take a day, a week or a month off. Heck, we don't pay him for his work but appreciate him sharing the knowledge. But would be nice to know. Spark, I follow you too and would be disappointed not to see you post. Do you ever take time off?

Comment

My BAD...sincere apology to all. Never saw it the other day and jumped to conclusions. Another needless post by a newbie....

Comment

Working...
                              X