Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Motivated Seminars ....great Zzzz...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Motivated Seminars ....great Zzzz...

MOTIVATION! INSPIRATION! CAREER SKILLS! WEALTH BUILDING! Attend this dynamic seminar and INCREASE your PRODUCTIVITY and INCOME!
    ALL SPEAKERS LIVE & IN PERSON! Zig Ziglar, Steve Forbes, Suze Orman, Tom Hopkins, Jerry Lewis and Bobby Bowden! The Get Motivated Seminar is also proud to announce guest appearances by Colin Powell and Rudy Giuliani.

my boss is sending me to this tomm. have to leave at 6am ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. oh well have fun tomm. here without me. see ya
    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Originally posted by bhs4life
    MOTIVATION! INSPIRATION! CAREER SKILLS! WEALTH BUILDING! Attend this dynamic seminar and INCREASE your PRODUCTIVITY and INCOME!
    ALL SPEAKERS LIVE & IN PERSON! Zig Ziglar, Steve Forbes, Suze Orman, Tom Hopkins, Jerry Lewis and Bobby Bowden! The Get Motivated Seminar is also proud to announce guest appearances by Colin Powell and Rudy Giuliani.

my boss is sending me to this tomm. have to leave at 6am ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. oh well have fun tomm. here without me. see ya
    actually it is a pretty good seminar.....Zig Ziglar is a trip

Comment

These are great seminars Charlie. I went through several "leadership" seminars similar to this one. I hope you enjoy it.

Let us know how it goes.
      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

The Seminar was awesome....very motivating....time to sell cars

Comment

Been to this seminar in Orange County and it was great. Had the opportunity to have dinner with Zig the night before. He is getting older, but he is still the greatest and a very nice guy, calls his wife 'The Redhead'. He introduced me and 2 of my associates to Patrick who runs theses seminars and he held seats for us in the front row next to the steps that the speakers go up.

Heres a question: Are they selling DVD's (or VHS) of the seminars yet?

Glad you enjoyed the seminar, hopefully our skins can get a little farther next year!!

Comment

Originally posted by bhs4life
            The Seminar was awesome....very motivating....time to sell cars
            Glad you enjoyed the seminar. Good luck to you buddy!!!
            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by scottya
              thats really cool....that must have been wild.

not that i know of yet

Comment

Originally posted by scottya

Glad you enjoyed the seminar, hopefully our skins can get a little farther next year!!
                Yes Charlie... hope your skins can get a little farther next year
                DC loves you BC guys!

Comment

Working...
                X