Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sandusky, Ohio

"Cedar Point"

We went there last summer when we were in Cleveland for the Red Sox series.

The Thing is SICK and over in about 20 seconds as we timed it. They have grand stands right near the start line and people look scared to death waiting for the green light. It takes off like a rocket and it shows the speed right before going straight up and it always hits 121-122 MPH.

The line to get on is a mile long and believe it or not, it breaks down often as it's a very high tech coaster. The delays can be an hour each time and very frustrating.

It started sprinkling rain at night and they shut it right down as one of the rides went 2/3 of the way up and right back down backwards. The few drops of rain on the rails didn't let the friction hold momentum.

The thing is fucken sick and i'll admit ... I passed on riding that freakin' thing!

Another one that is totally sick is "Millennium Force". You are in the sky where the planes fly and that thing is moving in the clouds to the point of non belief!
    Last edited by wayne1218; 01-21-2006, 11:33 PM.

Comment

I Would 2 I Wouldnt Care If My Friends Called Me A Puss Or Not, And In The Rain My Luck The Thing Would Slide Of The Track.................
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

It was Voyed the #1 Roller Coaster Park in the World for the 7th Year in a Row. The signs saying it were everywhere and when you think of the amazing coasters around the world, it's saying alot to be no. 1.

This place is 2nd to none when it comes to coasters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Do They Have The Log Ride More My Speed Lol

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
            Do They Have The Log Ride More My Speed Lol
            Yes, They have a good one!

It's 95% Coasters. That's why people go there and that reason alone. If you don't like Coasters, you would be board at this place. I'm not positive but i think they have something like 17 Roller Coasters there!

Comment

No Shit I Dont Mind Coasters But That 1 Looked 2 Intense. I Go 2 Magic Mountain Once In A While Ive Been On Everyting But The Viper Way 2 Fast........ Have U Been There? Is Cider Better

Comment

i prefer bumper cars.... how about those rides on top of the stratosphere in vegas?!?! 110 stories in the air... not cool
                Thank you Ryan Howard! <--- ITS A WINNER!

2012 CFB: 3-7
                2012 NFL: 3-3

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                  No Shit I Dont Mind Coasters But That 1 Looked 2 Intense. I Go 2 Magic Mountain Once In A While Ive Been On Everyting But The Viper Way 2 Fast........ Have U Been There? Is Cider Better
                  This place wasn't vote the NUMBER ONE Roller Coasters in the USA. They were the NUMBER ONE park in the WORLD.

To me, that says there isn't any place better (7 Years Running)!

jackal, They said this one was the Highest Coaster in the World so it must top the vegas one too. The thing has a Red light on the top for planes.

IT IS SICK!!!!!!

Comment

Here is a video of the ride. It looks insane. I played the the video on quicktime.

http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/ins...ideo/index.cfm
                    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Working...
                    X