Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Could Not Pay Me Enough

to get on this ...............

With a record-breaking height of 420-feet and record-breaking speed of 120 mph, Top Thrill Dragster delivers on its promise of thrilling riders this summer at Cedar Point

The Last picture says it all.

Yep, Enough said!!!!!

im with you, i enjoy roller coasters but there are limits, thats unreal

Comment

I thought the one they built at 6 flags in NJ was sick.... i was on 1 coaster in my life... scared me shitless. never went on again
      Thank you Ryan Howard! <--- ITS A WINNER!

2012 CFB: 3-7
      2012 NFL: 3-3

Comment

that is sick!

Comment

No Way guys its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          I've rode it several times.
          The only thing have to ride it early in the day because its ran by one of the magnetic propulsion systems,and they always shut it down in the evening because the timing is off. Imagine that, not enough speed to make over the top and coming back down 420 ft backwards!!!!!!!! I wish i could be on it when it comes back down backwards!!!!!!!!!!Amazing ride and i go there every summer

Comment

that coaster looks like a major health risk.
            MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

2 words

fuck that!
              we can share the women, we can share the wine
              we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

Definitely an E ticket ride !!!!

Launches from 0 to 120 mph in 4 seconds.
                No wonder she pissed her pants.
                Check out the specs. http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/ins.../ttd/index.cfm
                Excuse me while I kiss the sky!!!

Comment

I have a hard enough time riding the twin dragons at Universal in Florida. This is nuts. This makes the Hulk at Universal look
                  like a kiddies pool.

MBATES

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                    to get on this ...............

With a record-breaking height of 420-feet and record-breaking speed of 120 mph, Top Thrill Dragster delivers on its promise of thrilling riders this summer at Cedar Point

The Last picture says it all.

Yep, Enough said!!!!!
                    LETS THINK POSITIVE HERE- THE RIDE GAVE HER AN ORGASM.....A RIDE THAT HANDLES FOREPLAY, WHERE DO I BUY A TICKET

Comment

I Would Never! Fuck That
                      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

and I thought that the time I was drinking, and fell off the sofa was rough..........ain't no way you get this Old Bastage to ride that Sons a bitch....the gravitational pull would push your nuts into your ass at a force equal to or greater than a "Mules" kick.....you do the Math...

I guarantee a deep voiced Male would come off that thing singing like an Opera Star----cracking China....

I say it again---No fvkn way for the Kapt to attempt this.....Geez----what next

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I've been going to Cedar Point since I was a kid, and they have always had some badass coasters. This one though looks nuts. Forget that!
                          Circumstances do not make the man; they reveal him.

Comment

Was that pee, or did she have an orgasm like no girl could ever imagine???
                            Scranton

Comment

Where the hell is this place?!

No shit folks, I would have a massive heart attack and be pronounced dead at the scene. I kid you not. I would simply have someone shoot me in the head than to have to go through a ride on that deathwish machine.

Mark my words, someone will die from riding that within 5 years. Book it!

Comment

Working...
                              X