Peyton Manning Died..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Manning Died..........

Peyton Manning died yesterday after killing himself when he looked at his playoff record and a terrible dream.

His dream went something like this....

Peyton died and went to heaven where he was met by God himself. God then gave him a tour of heaven and led Peyton to his house. This house was a typical mediocore two story house with a two car garage. After looking across the street and seeing a 50 foot mansion painted in black and gold with the works across the street Peyton said to God " I don't mean to be ingnorant but Big Ben does not deserve all of that. He has not even taken his team to the big dance and his house is awesome." God sighed and said to Peyton "That is not Big Ben's house Peyton, that is my house"

HAHA

HAHA

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!
    Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

that was terrible....did you make that up??? hope your team plays better than your joketelling!!!

Comment

Ummmm- Looky here- Its obvious a Steeler joke- But what is more obvious is that it isn't the same for people who aren't Steeler fans. Wait - the Kapt has something to say.......
      Last edited by Spearit; 01-20-2006, 05:51 PM.
      "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

No taste, no class....all that sick shit just to say "Go Steelers"...........you could have just started a thread for Steeler fans, and wished em luck....

How would you feel now, if Peyton Manning would actualy get killed in a car wreck today......

Imagine a loved one, family or friend reading just those headlines....Catastrophic........Please refrain from that kind of posting...we have more class than that around here, or at least, we used to.....

You should have a 2 day (at least) ban for that Ignorance....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

no decent human being would make a post like that. You must be trash.
          MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
            No taste, no class....all that sick shit just to say "Go Steelers"...........you could have just started a thread for Steeler fans, and wished em luck....

How would you feel now, if Peyton Manning would actualy get killed in a car wreck today......

Imagine a loved one, family or friend reading just those headlines....Catastrophic........Please refrain from that kind of posting...we have more class than that around here, or at least, we used to.....

As always the man speaks the truth

Comment

Relax I got it in an e mail.

Sorry
              Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                As always the man speaks the truth

And no I am not trash

Sorry again
                Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

Comment

No Ban is in order

You guys need to relax I was just kidding.

SORRY AGAIN
                  Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                    Ummmm- Looky here- Its obvious a Steeler joke- But what is more obvious is that it isn't the same for people who aren't Steeler fans. Wait - the Kapt has something to say.......

Sorry
                    Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                      that was terrible....did you make that up??? hope your team plays better than your joketelling!!!

I hope your right!

Sorry
                      Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

Comment

Really Pitt - It happens- I have to ask myself many times if what I am posting - will create a problem for someone! Best of luck on the Steelers. Win some money this weekend.
                        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

oh relax, it was an e-mail. i got the same one about 4 times. the title didn't say Peyton died, but the e-mail was the same

Comment

Working...
                          X