Game Help Needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Help Needed!

Someone posted a game or two where you either hit the penguin or something and there are bombs in the ground that propel the bleeding head even further and further. Anyone with the link??

Tried a search of games and got a lot of the Mekkei games but not what I wanted. I think Tigger attached his 2000+ feet roll. Ring a bell anyone?

Thanks!!!
    We need MORE Cowbell!!!

Bump. Tigger????
    We need MORE Cowbell!!!

Comment

Bump!
      We need MORE Cowbell!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TJBELL
        Someone posted a game or two where you either hit the penguin or something and there are bombs in the ground that propel the bleeding head even further and further. Anyone with the link??

Tried a search of games and got a lot of the Mekkei games but not what I wanted. I think Tigger attached his 2000+ feet roll. Ring a bell anyone?

Thanks!!!

I put a call out TJ..... nothing yet !

Comment

TJ ...I have a version of it .. the one I have I think you hit the bird with a club and you propel it in the air ... If you want that one bump this thread in the morning ...I have it on my office computer ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
            I have it on my office computer ...
            No wonder I can't get a call back when you are supposedly at the office

Comment

http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hopha/penguin.swf

Comment

Originally posted by Spark

OMG That is TOO funny....you can really get some distance with some grounders !!

Spark have you seen that new Sim PC Game "The Movies" ?

www.themoviesgame.com 20min.film byAlex Chan has received some acclaim already !

I read a cool article on it yesterday and went out and bought it ! I'm going into the Movie Making Business .

Think I'll name my character Ronald J. Trump.... Rj of Trumpfilms !
                Bwahahahahaha ..... Can't wait to do the casting for the Female Lead N E X T !!!

Comment

http://www.funny-games.biz/bloody-pingu.html

Comment

Thanks BIG MIKE! That's the one!

Appreciate the help Guys!
                    We need MORE Cowbell!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TJBELL
                      Thanks BIG MIKE! That's the one!

Appreciate the help Guys!
                      No problem buddy, I knew Spark couldn't handle this project

Comment

Working...
                      X