• Love Doc

Hey yeah it is Kev from Canopy. What are you up too. I knew i knew you
    NCAAF 0-1
    NFL 1-0
    NBA 0-1
    REALITY TV 1-0
    NCAAB 2-4

-

Doc, I may be coming out your way next month .. Like to buy you a few ....

Comment

hey spark what about me.. haha Just kidding me and doc hung out a lot of times..
      NCAAF 0-1
      NFL 1-0
      NBA 0-1
      REALITY TV 1-0
      NCAAB 2-4

-

Comment

Originally posted by kev122
        hey spark what about me.. haha Just kidding me and doc hung out a lot of times..
        Kev, my apologies buddy .. of course your included .. i did not know you were from Florida .. if I go I will let you know for sure ...

Comment

you aint going no where spark. You always say your going place but never do....lol
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
            you aint going no where spark. You always say your going place but never do....lol
            No, this time I am really going to try .... I have some buddies in Sarasota I would like to see ..

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
              No, this time I am really going to try .... I have quilting buddies in Sarasota I would like to see plus the AARP sponsored national bingo tourney is down there..
              Wow Spark! Have a great time pal!

Comment

hahahhahahahaha

Comment

hey lovey

lovedoc are you really a colo-rectal surgeon? // we praise the colo-rectal surgeon,misunderstood and much maligned,slaving away in the heart of darkness,WORKING WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!! WHO LOVES YOU BABE!!
                  DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

cool spark....i thought we were friends

Comment

When are you coming back my way Spark?..
                      We had so much fun when you were here. I still can't get that picture out of my mind of you diving into the dirty potomac, and then pretending to "flash" that security guard at the Wash. Monument... He didn't think that was funny, but I thought it was hilarious... of course EVERYTHING was funny when I was so drunk... except when they put us in the patrol car...

Opps I forgot you said not to tell anyone on BC. Ok, nevermind.
                      DC loves you BC guys!

Comment

No, this time I am really going to try .... I have some buddies in Sarasota I would like to see ..
                        sure spark whatever. Just like when you told me you were coming to Mass. to visit a great great great great great grandson of yours. Member you telling me that. Your like I'll be out there in the fall we should try to meet up for a few beers.
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Bry, I do remember that but I never made it out there pal ...

DC, I asked you never to mention that on the forum .. That was the most fun I had in my life .. You sure know how to throw a party ... Thank God I had enough cash on me to bail us both out ... sitting in the back of that squad car handcuffed together was fun though ... Thanks for the memories ...

Jeff, you know better than that buddy .. if I make it down there I will be calling you ...
                          Last edited by Spark; 12-09-2005, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Hey Spark- I be offended- You got to stop in J'actionville for a time. You need to afford more than 15 mins like last time you were here. Remember, Ms Spark didn't know where you were for 12 of those minutes. Still can't get my toilet to run right ever since you were here.
                            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                              Hey Spark- I be offended- You got to stop in J'actionville for a time. You need to afford more than 15 mins like last time you were here. Remember, Ms Spark didn't know where you were for 12 of those minutes. Still can't get my toilet to run right ever since you were here.
                              hahahaha You know you will be my first stop buddy ... this time I will be by myself ... Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X