Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BHS and Spear, (and you other Floridians) I'm moving to FL

Sup fellas,

Well I'm leaving snowstorms and icy roads for hurricanes and rainfall.

I'm moving down to Miami in January.
    I needed a change and I'm really looking forward to this.

Perhaps I'll run in to you gents.
    Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Originally posted by yuri
    Sup fellas,

Well I'm leaving snowstorms and icy roads for hurricanes and rainfall.

I'm moving down to Miami in January.
    I needed a change and I'm really looking forward to this.

Congrats you will love it here

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13
      Congrats you will love it here
      thats what they pay us to say LOL
      2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
      2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
      2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

You can find bhs and I everday from 7:00 to 5:00 after our mommies drop us off at the local Daycare Center. Look for us on the tire swing.

Signed,

JBC

Comment

Hahah, I love the comedy!
          Keep it coming.
          Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
            You can find bhs and I everday from 7:00 to 5:00 after our mommies drop us off at the local Daycare Center. Look for us on the tire swing.

Signed,

JBC
            NICE AVATAR

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
              You can find me at the dolphins game every sunday at 1:00, i will be wearing a Ronnie Brown jersey!!

Signed,

KBsooner
              Cool KB, maybe i will see you at the next game :christmas

Comment

I thought you guys were out on the tire swing. What did you come inside for, a diaper change??

Comment

I was paid to say-its a vacation paradise and the women are trembling over this decision. As long as you are not a sex offender- you are welcomed. We have enuff of those. And why Miami- I imagine it is close to the keys and JBC and Sooner will hook you up. You could investigate- say West Palm where most of the B/C respected deviates are.
                  Good Luck and you are welcomed to stop in Jax if ya like. Just don't tell anyone especially Love Doc or 10 Dime about my collection of Man Bags. They get awfully jealous. Charlie (BHS) can get you practically anything you want- my daughter from Gainesville tells me.
                  Last edited by Spearit; 12-06-2005, 01:05 PM.
                  "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

[QUOTE=Spearit]I was paid to say-its a vacation paradise and the women are trembling over this decision. As long as you are not a sex offender- you are welcomed. We have enuff of those. And why Miami- I imagine it is close to the keys and JBC and Sooner will hook you up. You could investigate- say West Palm where most of the B/C respected deviates are.
                    Good Luck and you are welcomed to stop in Jax if ya like. Just don't tell anyone especially Love Doc or 10 Dime about my collection of Man Bags. They get awfully jealous. Charlie (BHS) can get you practically anything you want- my daughter from Gainesville tells me.[/QUOTE]

LMAO

Comment

Haha, thanks Spear.
                      Well my brother is down in Miami so that played a big role in my decision. You let Charlie come near your daughter Spear?
                      You're a trusting man!

It's gonna be a big change but I figure now is the time.

Comment

You let Charlie come near your daughter Spear?
                        You're a trusting man!
                        LOL

BOL YURI

Comment

Cholly - as my daughter affectionately calls him- got herself pregnant and just had the baby- States Cholly is the favorite to be father. Charlie won't remember it well- the parties in Gainesville are second to none- I will tell you this Charlie- He is conehead- No Charlie not cokehead. She says to send money to her - the baby needs a circumcision - Send to [email protected]. I am sorry Spark- Once again no e-mail -I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                            Cholly - as my daughter affectionately calls him- got herself pregnant and just had the baby- States Cholly is the favorite to be father. Charlie won't remember it well- the parties in Gainesville are second to none- I will tell you this Charlie- He is conehead- No Charlie not cokehead. She says to send money to her - the baby needs a circumcision - Send to [email protected]. I am sorry Spark- Once again no e-mail -I know.
                            FUNNY STUFF CRYING AT WORK LOL

Comment

I am sure Charlie will do the right thing- anyway before I go stick a few more needles in a patient-I wish ya the best in your move and the invite while passing thru Jax is on. Will you be driving a truck heavily weighted down like on the beverly hillbillys. Later.

Comment

Working...
                              X