Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found Rainman and i don't think you should F#CK with him!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found Rainman and i don't think you should F#CK with him!

LOL...nice

Comment

Great ...

Comment

AWE that is so disturbingly cute

Comment

We can joke and laugh and all that, but quite honestly.... if that is a legit picture.... That is just sick in my opinion.

Children... Babies are the last pure thing we have on this earth in this day in age. And I say this, but the fact is that somewhere out there... some sick fuck has done that to thier kid and it disgusts me. People are just out of control these days.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Looks Like I See Hair On The Shoulder Of The Baby So Hopefully Its A Fake Pic
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger
              We can joke and laugh and all that, but quite honestly.... if that is a legit picture.... That is just sick in my opinion.

Children... Babies are the last pure thing we have on this earth in this day in age. And I say this, but the fact is that somewhere out there... some sick fuck has done that to thier kid and it disgusts me. People are just out of control these days.

~~~ Tigger

oh stop yourself..i'm sure it's not real

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger

~~~ Tigger
                Tigger ... Calm down. It's a site where they do alot of funny stuff to pictures and it isn't real.

Comment

Obviously some of you don't read.... "IF THAT IS A LEGIT PICTURE", but mark my words... some sick person out there has done this to thier kid.... poor thing.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Working...
                  X