Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgia Police Officer killed in traffic stop

WARNING ...

This is disturbing ... This cop had all kinds of chances to bring this guy down but he tried too hard with his mouth first and it cost him his life ...

http://www.filecabi.net/host/file/officervsguy/wmv

What the fuck was that dumb ass cop thinking? He should have blown the mother fucker away.

Comment

should of took that damn camera!!!!!!!
      NFL RECORD 16-14-0 + 1UNITS

College Basketball 8-3-0 + 5 Units

College Football 6-6-1 -4 Units

NBA Basketball 11-12-0 -3 Units

NHL 1-1-0 + 0 Units

Comment

CRAZY!!!

That cop should have shot him. It's that simple and it would have saved his life. That is why i can't imagine being a cop. Seriously, think about it. You NEVER know what each traffic stop will bring!

Comment

I have been only viewing here for over a half of a year and the worst post I have ever seen is a stupid azz (Chicagodog) after watching that saying he "...should have taken the camera..." just shows what a stupid fXXX you are!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CHICAGODOG
            should of took that damn camera!!!!!!!
            u r a fucking loser. to think that let alone say it shows no class or humanity. i hope i never see you or another post by you again. law enforcement is one of the toughest jobs around and this is all you can think of.....sad.
            ALWAYS RIDE THE STREAK!!!

Comment

I was surprised by his post too. A little heartless if you ask me. Were your 1st thoughts really of the camera?

Comment

It was just a joke cmon man never want to see someone get shot and on the job!!!!!!!Trust me its a crazy ass world we live in!!!!!! It was just A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUT I STILL SAY "FUCK THE POLICE".........

NHL 1-1-0 + 0 Units

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                  I was surprised by his post too. A little heartless if you ask me. Were your 1st thoughts really of the camera?

IF A SHOT THE COP???????????YES ... It was pretty BAD!!!!!Sorry i didnt mean TO OFFEND ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!

NHL 1-1-0 + 0 Units

Comment

It was just a joke cmon man never want to see someone get shot and on the job!!!!!!!Trust me its a crazy ass world we live in!!!!!! It was just A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUT I STILL SAY "FUCK THE POLICE".........
                    a joke?? you find humor in this? what seperates us from animals is our ability to discern what is appropriate and what is not, clearly you are an animal.

oh, and btw, you hate the police until your sorry ass needs them, then you are crying for them!
                    ALWAYS RIDE THE STREAK!!!

Comment

that was sad fuck that hill billy if i saw that gun the 1st time that scumbag would have died that second. fuck that piece of shit that made me almost sick to watch that.............
                      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

He Did Die? Or Not I Hope Not
                        MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by seriousfan67
                          a joke?? you find humor in this? what seperates us from animals is our ability to discern what is appropriate and what is not, clearly you are an animal.

oh, and btw, you hate the police until your sorry ass needs them, then you are crying for them!

Your a little too serious for me ....I meant no harm and said so but no i will not be crying for any POLICE help in the near future thank you!!!!!

NHL 1-1-0 + 0 Units

Comment

Your a little too serious for me ....I meant no harm and said so but no i will not be crying for any POLICE help in the near future thank you!!!!!
                            Your an ass hole Chicdog. This guy should be banned from this site. This does not belong on here.If the mods had any heart they would ban this guy!
                            You can live with one lung

Comment

Originally posted by BorgataRob
                              Your an ass hole Chicdog. This guy should be banned from this site. This does not belong on here.If the mods had any heart they would ban this guy!

You can kiss my ass to ROB!!!!!!How about take your candyass badge and go to bed!!! Let me guess you bet on GB!!Probably a Cop.....Take it out me but Do have any idea how many innocent people have been killed by dumbass cops like you!!!!Banned.....

NHL 1-1-0 + 0 Units

Comment

Working...
                              X